Poll: Do you approve the proposed remedies herein?
This poll is closed.
Yea
81.25%
26 81.25%
Nay
18.75%
6 18.75%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Petition - To Whom It May Concern
Petition for Restructure of Administration Processes for Entities Formerly Operated by Jiggmin.com LLC “Platform Racing 2”

Petitioner: Legisperitus
Respondents: Members of “Acid Forums,” et al.

THE PETITION OF “Legisperitus,” Senior Community Administrator, shows that:
1.      The undersigned is one of three Community Administrators and has spent the greatest amount of time in current position.
2.      Petitioner is joined by “1Python64” and “Hipponator” with concurring opinion seeking the remedy herein.
3.      The current hindrances are as follows: The interests of all Community Administrators in “Platform Racing 2” have subsided. Typically, this would require resignation and appointment of successors, but the owner/operator of Jiggmin.com “Platform Racing 2” a/k/a Jiggmin, has abandoned the game and failed to transfer his position functions to another individual.
4.      Petitioner has been told he “doesn’t care [about the current condition of Platform Racing 2]” and to “do something about it!
5.      Petitioner requests final approval from respondents for: repeal of current procedure requiring unanimous agreement from all Community Administrators in order to perform position specific functions: creating new procedure allowing all Community Administrators to perform position specific functions without concurring opinion from any other Community Administrator, as his discretion and good faith determines to be in the best interests of the entities formerly operated by Jiggmin.com LLC “Platform Racing 2.”

Dated: December 14, 2016
-Legisperitus
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Legisperitus for this post:
  • Alice, Camellia, DWZ, Kursed, Luna, MoonFiredk, Resarekt, Vipa, Zelante, Zeri
That seems really fair under those circumstances. Requiring agreement from three admins when only one meets the activity requirement (pretty sure it is three months, although we could almost think of three years in one case) is a bit absurd.
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
This is a great idea
It might get messy if one admin wants to do something but another is against it. But I don't know if that's a likely possibility given the inactivity and low interest of the admins.

I approve.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
Just a question, why would this petition hold any value when the petition to demote Usb Hub that got hundreds of sigs was worthless?
(2016-12-15 11:28:50)Nagato Wrote: Just a question, why would this petition hold any value when the petition to demote Usb Hub that got hundreds of sigs was worthless?

Because this one is actually serious.
[Image: bK0fXcP.png]     [Image: 8AA95tF.png][Image: l8oCiLg.png][Image: uDkYIkQ.png]
(2016-12-15 11:32:23)Camellia Wrote:
(2016-12-15 11:28:50)Nagato Wrote: Just a question, why would this petition hold any value when the petition to demote Usb Hub that got hundreds of sigs was worthless?

Ours was pretty serious too.
(2016-12-15 05:43:07)Legisperitus Wrote: Petition for Restructure of Administration Processes for Entities Formerly Operated by Jiggmin.com LLC “Platform Racing 2”

Petitioner: Legisperitus
Respondents: Members of “Acid Forums,” et al.

THE PETITION OF “Legisperitus,” Senior Community Administrator, shows that:
1.      The undersigned is one of three Community Administrators and has spent the greatest amount of time in current position.
2.      Petitioner is joined by “1Python64” and “Hipponator” with concurring opinion seeking the remedy herein.
3.      The current hindrances are as follows: The interests of all Community Administrators in “Platform Racing 2” have subsided. Typically, this would require resignation and appointment of successors, but the owner/operator of Jiggmin.com “Platform Racing 2” a/k/a Jiggmin, has abandoned the game and failed to transfer his position functions to another individual.
4.      Petitioner has been told he “doesn’t care [about the current condition of Platform Racing 2]” and to “do something about it!
5.      Petitioner requests final approval from respondents for: repeal of current procedure requiring unanimous agreement from all Community Administrators in order to perform position specific functions: creating new procedure allowing all Community Administrators to perform position specific functions without concurring opinion from any other Community Administrator, as his discretion and good faith determines to be in the best interests of the entities formerly operated by Jiggmin.com LLC “Platform Racing 2.”

Dated: December 14, 2016
-Legisperitus

My problem with this would be that you admins have made historically terrible decisions unanimously. Granting you more power would be stupid unless there is a way to make sure you don't do the same stupid stuff you've done before.
@Nagato: What about require 3 staff members, among which is at least one admin?
This is a joke right?

You're behaving as if Jiggmin owes you control of his intellectual property because he gave you permission to ban people who said naughty words from his online game chatrooms when you were 15.
Are we human, or are we dancer?
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Saxon for this post:
  • Big Money Salvia, cute, Immerse, Nagato, Patriotic Nigra, Saurus, y'a pas moyen
(2016-12-15 15:41:08)Firebird Wrote: @Nagato: What about require 3 staff members, among which is at least one admin?

That would be fair and far better than what is being proposed.

(2016-12-15 15:44:08)Saxon Wrote: This is a joke right?

You're behaving as if Jiggmin owes you control of his intellectual property because he gave you permission to ban people who said naughty words from his online game chatrooms when you were 15.

This made me lol
Go for it lol, it's not like anyone is here to really stop you. Besides, there are probably only like 100 active people on PR2 or even less.
Working on a better future
[Image: WkuV46j.png]
All kinds of shitty music: https://soundcloud.com/jomumusic
> Grown man draws up petition written in faux legalese to demand more control of children's video game chat.

More breaking news at 10.
Are we human, or are we dancer?
[-] The following 15 users say Thank You to Saxon for this post:
  • Ali, Alice, Big Money Salvia, Camer the Dragon, cute, DD667, eightball, Immerse, Nagato, Patriotic Nigra, Saurus, Suuper, whoopdedo, Xel, y'a pas moyen
A formal recognition demanding repeal to the current procedure seems rather pointless: did you really need the public's concurrence?
Whilst it is pleasant to see you asking for approval—you could have enacted confidentially without unanimous opinion or much hostility as a repercussion.

Your only opponent would be Nagato, haha.
Anyway, you have my approval as long as you have Jiggmin's approval—enjoy that paradox.

(Don't take that seriously.)

This wouldn't give him any control over Jiggmin's intellectual property which he would not already have if the other admins agreed he did.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2

Dear Legisperitus,
It has come to our attention that you have made an unauthorized use of our work. The work in question is titled Reform Pr2. We have reserved all rights in the Work, which was first published in February of 2015. Your work entitled "Petition for Restructure of Administration Processes for Entities Formerly Operated by Jiggmin.com LLC 'Platform Racing 2'" and which appears on forums.acidch.at is essentially similar to the Work and clearly used the Work as its basis.

You neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for your petition nor to make or distribute copies of it. Therefore, we can reasonably conclude that you have willfully infringed our rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504©(2) therein.

We demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works
derived from the Work, and all copies, including electronic copies, of same, that you
deliver to me, if applicable, all unused, undistributed copies of same, or destroy such
copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights
in the future.

If I have not received an affirmative response from you by February 5, 2017 indicating that you have
fully complied with these requirements, the Pr2 Confederation of Justice shall consider taking any and all legal remedies available to rectify this situation.

Dated: December 15, 2016
-Pr2 Confederation of Justice.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Nagato for this post:
  • Alice, Immerse
(2016-12-15 12:00:10)Nagato Wrote:
(2016-12-15 11:32:23)Camellia Wrote:

Plural words should be used to refer to multiple distinct people, not to several dozen alts by you.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Nagato
(2016-12-16 04:15:05)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2016-12-15 12:00:10)Nagato Wrote:
(2016-12-15 11:32:23)Camellia Wrote: Because this one is actually serious.

Plural words should be used to refer to multiple distinct people, not to several dozen alts by you.

Thanks for the tip

(2016-12-15 17:46:57)Saxon Wrote: > Grown man draws up petition written in faux legalese to demand more control of children's video game chat.

More breaking news at 10.

(2016-12-15 20:11:22)Nagato Wrote: From: The Pr2 Confederation of Justice

Dear Legisperitus,
It has come to our attention that you have made an unauthorized use of our work. The work in question is titled Reform Pr2. We have reserved all rights in the Work, which was first published in February of 2015. Your work entitled "Petition for Restructure of Administration Processes for Entities Formerly Operated by Jiggmin.com LLC 'Platform Racing 2'" and which appears on forums.acidch.at is essentially similar to the Work and clearly used the Work as its basis.

You neither asked for nor received permission to use the Work as the basis for your petition nor to make or distribute copies of it. Therefore, we can reasonably conclude that you have willfully infringed our rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504©(2) therein.

We demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works
derived from the Work, and all copies, including electronic copies, of same, that you
deliver to me, if applicable, all unused, undistributed copies of same, or destroy such
copies immediately and that you desist from this or any other infringement of my rights
in the future.

If I have not received an affirmative response from you by February 5, 2017 indicating that you have
fully complied with these requirements, the Pr2 Confederation of Justice shall consider taking any and all legal remedies available to rectify this situation.

Dated: December 15, 2016
-Pr2 Confederation of Justice.

fukin lol'd at all this, and just this thread itself
Can we just appreciate that Tony offered to actually DO something instead of bw&c?
I do like this idea. Gotta always look out for your bro.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Dangevin, Devil6Lair, Firebird, Resarekt, Zelante