Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moarcores Minecraft Server
(2017-02-04 07:37:10)DWZ Wrote: [Image: H4JVx0y.png]

Well yeah, I lost all of my stuff! This was pretty much me:

[Image: http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2...mputer.gif]
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Dootany
(2017-02-04 07:53:29)Mystery Wrote:

You didn't do /back?
Discord ID: Alice#4975
[Image: Denj139.gif]
(2017-02-04 19:03:33)Mijaskrilly Wrote:
(2017-02-04 07:53:29)Mystery Wrote:

You didn't do /back?

[Image: R13RmD1.png]

My items got crispified.

It happened again later but I didn't screenshot it
The server is down.. =(

It's not down, but using mc.moarcores as the server address isn't working for some reason. If you use 149.56.71.95 instead, it should work.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mija for this post:
  • Mystery, Tuxi
(2017-02-11 23:09:38)Mijaskrilly Wrote: It's not down, but using mc.moarcores as the server address isn't working for some reason. If you use 149.56.71.95 instead, it should work.

Must mean the DNS is down

(Domain name server, resolves an IP to a name so you aren't trying to remember numbers)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to David for this post:
  • Mija
(2017-02-12 00:48:10)Ramen_Noodles Wrote:
(2017-02-11 23:09:38)Mijaskrilly Wrote: It's not down, but using mc.moarcores as the server address isn't working for some reason. If you use 149.56.71.95 instead, it should work.

Must mean the DNS is down

(Domain name server, resolves an IP to a name so you aren't trying to remember numbers)

Yeah I know nothing about servers Tongue

Awesome, thanks very much. I'll try my best to stay out of the lava this time. =P

Hey everyone! As you all probably know the server has been closed for a while. I've explained the situation to people who asked about it, so hopefully people who were wondering knows why, but I should have said so here as well. The short of it is that Ven was moving, and needed the money. It's not totally impossible the server could be revived, but it's not something that's in the works either. What we do have though, finally, is the server world save. You can download that from here if you so desire.
[Image: tw2m4pN.png] All Hail Shanaroo
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tuxi for this post:
  • AN|0N, Mystery
Hey guys.

I have money now... Though I'll be playing around with VR mostly, I'm considering bringing the server back. Sorry to have killed it off last year: I needed to save the money for a downpayment on a new condo to get out of living under my parents.

It's inexpensive enough on my current income I'll be able to sustain it for... forever (I hope!)

I'll be operating on a brand new save: I don't think keeping the old world from 2017 will work out (though I'll leave the old world up for download.)

Gauging the interest. It'll have a new domain and everything, and won't be associated with my personal moarcores domain.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm incredibly busy, so if someone else experienced with operating a minecraft server is around, I'd appreciate their help. This'll likely be posted on hardforum also.

Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AN|0N for this post:
  • Mystery
I'm definitely interested, both my friend and I are eager to find a good server again.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • AN|0N
boi im interested as fuck
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bowl4Mod for this post:
  • AN|0N
I suppose I'll bring it up soonish with a new domain in a limited context.

It will be on the nakedpeopleshootinganimals.xyz domain.
  • New survival world for every release
Said survival world will be preserved, however, I think. I may end up creating seperate worlds for resource gathering and shit and just sharing survival inventories...
  • Similar rules to mc.moarcores.net
- Nobody under 16 permitted
- Drunkenness and swearing fine
- Don't be an asshole
- Don't spam the chat
- Don't grief, it'd be a survival "freebuild" server with NO factions or any of that bullshit.
- Players themselves will need to resolve their own interpersonal conflicts in private (Nobody cares about your problems.)
- Complaining about language (English only, though...) will just get you banned immediately because nobody has time for that shit.
-- Of course if you just type "f--- f--- f--- f--- f-- f--" in chat over and over again that's spam and you'll get banned
- 0 tolerance. Perm bans are the only bans. Read the rules. Get kicked once, get banned forever if you break the same rule. Griefing and being a child/annoying are instant bans.
- Don't ask for mod, I don't take donations PERIOD, etc. Mod is who I want and I have enough money.

This isn't going to be a server to appeal to the general population... it'll be like MCMC was. Small and good, instead of big and full of annoying, shitty children.

I guess I need to build the permissions now... *ugh* lol
Anyone think I should just do a small whitelisted server to start and add things over time?
Smile

Suggestions welcome.