Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!!] Acid Forums Questionnaire Q1 2017
[Image: cf30230b31dde1a15ed362406e639062857e2274...1427483792]

Welcome to this year's annual Hunger Games Purge Acid Forums Questionnaire. Started by akiue during the JV days (press F for respects), Kyukon and I have reluctantly kindly taken up the mantle and continued the tradition!

https://goo.gl/forms/eZE4yyi7VMqCXkk12 gogogo

As always, leave your feedback and suggestions in the thread. We've reintroduced the in-survey feedback question, because this is America, so feel free to put what your thoughts there too.

Depending on how the responses flow in, we will be closing the survey in the next 10 to 14 days. Enjoy!

"We're done here!" - Cave Johnson, 1972

That's right, the survey's over. Check out the results here:

https://goo.gl/F6n7RK
[Image: Denj139.gif]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Alice for this post:
  • Kyukon, SouthAnd960, Zelante
I refuse
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska
When you think you're done, you're greeted by another page of questions. And then another. And another. And I don't even know how many because I lost count.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Alice, blnprxxwzyzqo569, Kyukon, Minimania, Zelante
(2017-02-25 10:56:01)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: When you think you're done, you're greeted by another page of questions. And then another. And another. And I don't even know how many because I lost count.

40 altogetherTongue
How come LG's OS is specified, but not any other phone?

(2017-02-25 11:17:15)Mijaskrilly Wrote:
(2017-02-25 10:56:01)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: When you think you're done, you're greeted by another page of questions. And then another. And another. And I don't even know how many because I lost count.

40 altogetherTongue

That would be 40 questions, not 40 pages. I was actually a bit surprised that it ended after just three...
[Image: tw2m4pN.png] All Hail Shanaroo
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuxi for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
(2017-02-25 13:42:36)Tuxi Wrote: How come LG's OS is specified, but not any other phone?

This was my doing, so I'll explain
Basically on the older questionnaires someone kept on putting "LG" or "Other" instead of clicking on "Android" which is what LG uses nowadays. I only know this because their choices didn't really change at all (I DO read the spreadsheets). so, I wrote that help text to help that certain someone, whoever they may be Sun
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to y'a pas moyen for this post:
  • Alice, Tuxi
where are the "no but if yes then this x is a jerk" options
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LeopardEnthusiast for this post:
  • Alice

We were going to have a progress bar showing how far you've gotten, but it didn't display properly because of how the layout of the questions worked (we could fix it, but it'd be very tedious).

For the record, there should be 4 pages of questions. We added some questions, but the questionnaire probably seems a lot longer than previous ones because we also sorted the original questions onto different pages and such.

(2017-02-25 07:39:20)Integralstory Wrote: I refuse

angery cat
(^=`Д´)
[19:15:40] <aaaaaa123456789> don't you dare xD me young man
Answered.
Moved things around so that it flows better! The changes included:
  • Each page is now marked with a "Part" so that users know how far they are in the questionnaire.
  • Each page now has a progress bar for the same reason.
what is secondary education and post-secondary education?
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
(2017-02-25 19:36:56)Snorlax Wrote: what is secondary education and post-secondary education?

Secondary: Videregående
Post-secondary: Høgskole/universitet
[Image: tw2m4pN.png] All Hail Shanaroo
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuxi for this post:
  • Podifo
(2017-02-25 19:36:56)Snorlax Wrote: what is secondary education and post-secondary education?

Secondary education (at least in North America) is high school, or grades 8/9 to 12. Here's a link to the wikipedia page with different definitions displayed based on the country in the world you travel to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_education

Post-secondary education is any further education after that (education that's not required in North America), such as college, university, trade school, polytechnic education, etc.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alice for this post:
  • Podifo

Post-secondary education: university, college, trade school, etc
All the stuff before that is just regular old school, and you fill that in based off of how many years of school you've taken if you're not currently in post-secondary education.
It's a little confusing because every country/province/state/region/district/whatever the fuck seems to have different labels for everything.
[19:15:40] <aaaaaa123456789> don't you dare xD me young man
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kyukon for this post:
  • Podifo
Post secondary should be broken down more and employment needs consolidation (salaried IS full time)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Legisperitus for this post:
  • Alice
Yawn

Heart
Why is 30 hours considered full time? If I worked 30 hour weeks I'd only be working 75%
(2017-02-26 06:42:21)Tebbe Wrote: Why is 30 hours considered full time? If I worked 30 hour weeks I'd only be working 75%
A lot of companies here have salaried people sign 55 hour or 60 hour contracts.
(2017-02-26 14:13:17)Legisperitus Wrote:
(2017-02-26 06:42:21)Tebbe Wrote: Why is 30 hours considered full time? If I worked 30 hour weeks I'd only be working 75%

yes but the only country that defines 30 hours as full time is the U.S
(2017-02-26 14:31:10)Tebbe Wrote:
(2017-02-26 14:13:17)Legisperitus Wrote:

yes but the only country that defines 30 hours as full time is the U.S

The country with the highest number of members is the US so an option more geared to the majority was more suitable