Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
JV Historical Reference Guide
There are a few things in the OP which are for PR2 and not for JV.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
Always good to reread up on this. It makes me happy, truthfully.
wtf is this drama.

Heart
give me credit for starting noob.txt thanks
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to delicious french cuisine for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Kyukon, Purplle29, Ringstaart
yo I made it

One thing though - didn't V4V say that he was leaving due to poor management on Jiggmin's part (or something along the lines of that)? I remember him explicitly stating he hasn't been fired, but is leaving for the aforementioned. Well, at least, I think I do.

Of course, I understand that could have been a load of bullshit, but how was the true reason recognised?

EDIT: Never mind, I think I got it. He fired him as a CM, but not necessarily as a Super Mod?
[Image: tauros.gif][Image: bouffalant.gif]

(2017-01-02 14:28:07)Defiant Wrote: yo I made it One thing though - didn't V4V say that he was leaving due to poor management on Jiggmin's part (or something along the lines of that)? I remember him explicitly stating he hasn't been fired, but is leaving for the aforementioned. Well, at least, I think I do. Of course, I understand that could have been a load of bullshit, but how was the true reason recognised? EDIT: Never mind, I think I got it. He fired him as a CM, but not necessarily as a Super Mod?
he got demoted and then he quit
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
(2017-01-02 14:03:34)delicious french cuisine Wrote: give me credit for starting noob.txt thanks

can you give me a quick summary of how it worked because I wasn't there
(2017-01-02 23:40:48)Ringstaart Wrote:
(2017-01-02 14:03:34)delicious french cuisine Wrote: give me credit for starting noob.txt thanks

can you give me a quick summary of how it worked because I wasn't there

i started it, gave a few people the text file, then gamerproist made the thread
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to delicious french cuisine for this post:
  • Ringstaart
pasi shut up
cazzlled
[Image: tauros.gif][Image: bouffalant.gif]

lol I remember when I made a ghost blog on Anders' blog and he almost got banned for it
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska