Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JV archive.is captures
I found some snapshots on archive.is of Jiggmin's Village before it went down. I thought it would be appreciated and I assume this is the right section:

https://archive.is/jiggmin.com

All the best o/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ffc for this post:
  • Dangevin
The original million pages thread got to 3554 pages? I have some work to do...
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
(2017-04-16 15:21:56)Pieguy Wrote: The original million pages thread got to 3554 pages? I have some work to do...

i swear there was more, but this screen-shot show playerz just getting the active reward, which was well before the shut down of jv
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
(2017-04-16 15:28:29)Addy Wrote:
(2017-04-16 15:21:56)Pieguy Wrote: The original million pages thread got to 3554 pages? I have some work to do...
i swear there was more, but this screen-shot show playerz just getting the active reward, which was well before the shut down of jv

There was definitely more
That screenshot is from 2015-06-27. That's a month before JV went down. It couldn't have gotten much larger.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2017-04-17 02:17:31)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: That screenshot is from 2015-06-27. That's a month before JV went down. It couldn't have gotten much larger.

Eh, it depends how much spam there was in the final month. I can get a couple hundred of pages by myself in a month.
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
Ah, the final month of JV's life was just depressing.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
(2017-04-17 02:49:44)That Mija Wrote: Ah, the final month of JV's life was just depressing.

What was the last day of JV like? I wasn't there for it.
(2017-04-17 03:18:57)Northadox Wrote:
(2017-04-17 02:49:44)That Mija Wrote: Ah, the final month of JV's life was just depressing.

What was the last day of JV like? I wasn't there for it.

Me neither, but I had been active for literally every single day the past few months before that. I'm guessing it was the same as the month before: dwindling activity between members, conversations about how activity was lacking, and general summer shitposting.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
the pr4 thread.. lol. all that hype for nothing in the end

edit: just ticked over 5 years now since that thread was made
Oh man, all those creative PR4 ideas gone.

And also that Pokemon Emerald hack Proclifo was making :0
lmao i still have it on my computer
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
I know my profile was archived, but it must have been on a different site.
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH

It wasn't so bad, but it did seem a little barren.
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper