Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Acid Comics
Here's something I whipped up, I'm such an arteest

[Image: b38mP70.png]
This is three times now.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Kazooie, Kursed, ThunderSnail
(2015-12-03 02:32:02)Northadox Wrote: Here's something I whipped up, I'm such an arteest

This is three times now.

Heh, loss never stops being overly dramatic.
[Image: 5UHKsKn.png]
Ahem. So I made this in hopes to add onto this Comic thread; I made a character specifically for this so ENJOY.  (or else hail satan)
It is a spoof of Shia Labeouf Live by Rob Cantor, featuring Dr. Infinity!*

[Image: dgYkSj7.png]

Let me make comics with you gaize <3

+ Kit is genderless. It is a human. It dresses up like a fox because its freaky like that. It's also pretty small, so pls.
[Image: youtube_banner_by_ineverfinishanything-db6xvfs.png]
Enjoy my shitty art? Check out my dA babe: ICALLTHISART

[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Shanaroo for this post:
  • Catch some Zs, Dr. Infinity III, Kursed, Minimania, Savlonic, Tuxi
(2015-12-08 20:50:22)Shanaroo Wrote: Ahem. So I made this in hopes to add onto this Comic thread; I made a character specifically for this so ENJOY.  (or else hail satan)
It is a spoof of Shia Labeouf Live by Rob Cantor, featuring Dr. Infinity!*

Let me make comics with you gaize <3

+ Kit is genderless. It is a human. It dresses up like a fox because its freaky like that. It's also pretty small, so pls.
10/10 would run again.
[Image: 5UHKsKn.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dr. Infinity III for this post:
  • Shanaroo
The Ravaged Streets

Main Thread: A place for questions, comments and fan art relating to the story as well as an episode directory and bonus content!

Synopsis:
Doctor Infinity III, a scientist that majors in all fields of science, documents his findings on a solo expedition to a forest on the outskirts of Jiggmin Village. What he finds is a strange creature, extraterrestrial in appearance, which of course is not much of a surprise to the doctor. The organism is somehow related to the terror weapons located in the hidden base on Koru-Koru island, which one lone infiltrator has managed to locate. LauraiKanna, a Commanding Officer of the Weaponized Demon Republic, now confronts the infiltrator and fights in an attempt to prevent the detonation of all the contraband weapons within the base.

Disclaimer:
Some episodes of The Ravaged Streets contain graphic scenes of blood, violence and gore. It also portrays and makes references to real life historical events; some of which may be controversial. The characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

P.S. I had no idea how to draw DocInfin's hair back then, so apologies if it looks a little off.

[Image: 73C0gpA.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Kursed, Shanaroo
Lovely OC, Shanaroo!
So I made another one with Kit.
Only one person saw it and read it (I'm assuming, I dont trust you ok) and said it was "good".
If its too long to read then dont read it. K thx.
[Image: QX1TIcd.png]
Yep. I'm not good at making comics. Really procrastinated this one.

[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Shanaroo for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Catch some Zs, Dr. Infinity III, Minimania, Savlonic, Tuxi
The Ravaged Streets

Main Thread: A place for questions, comments and fan art relating to the story as well as an episode directory and bonus content!

Synopsis:
After the signing of the Black-Katana pact, GWF soldiers come across something strange while doing patrol rounds. Renee rushes to Titangrad, GWF Rossiya to report her findings to her little brother, who is also the leader of the Greater World Federation. Upon arrival, Tank and his soldiers are shocked to find an abandoned camp filled with Catian prisoners in appalling living conditions. As they go through the camp, liberating the prisoners, they learn of the many atrocities that the Axis nations have been carrying out behind the backs of the GWF.

Disclaimer:
Some episodes of The Ravaged Streets contain graphic scenes of blood, violence and gore. It also portrays and makes references to real life historical events; some of which may be controversial. The characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

[Image: YRZZIyU.png]

P.S. Here you go Shan; I know how much you hate cats so surely you must've gotten a kick out of this.
Rip.

People start making comics man >:/

I know a couple of folks that are Doctor Who fans, Undertale Fans and friends of Doctor Infinity... yeah, this comic's for you.

[Image: 7XqfN6w.png]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Camer999, Dr. Infinity III, Luna, Minimania, Ross, Shanaroo, Tuxi
Smalll comic be small this time. ayy. Ft. Savlonic~
[Image: kit__meet_sav__by_ineverfinishanything-d9l3478.png]

This is going to be chaotic. I guess I will work on one meeting some others.

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Shanaroo for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Luna, Savlonic, Tuxi
The Silent Artist Wrote:[Image: 1HJzAkh.png]

Gingy Wrote:[Image: JDxW95x.png]

[Image: lsS15SG.png]

Tank Titanium Wrote:Wait... so the pigeon poisoned himself?

[Image: lQFzBXs.png]
[Image: lfM6SK0.png]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to The Silent Artist for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Catch some Zs, Minimania, Quercus, Tank Titanium, Tuxi
Forgot to reupload these from JV

[Image: MfSWjVk.png]
[Image: AYuJrEu.png]

And then there's my series thing which i might continue
Art Commissions!
Need music for games? (preferably Chiptune 8bit music) I'm available here
3DS friend code - 1607-2766-5470
NNID (for Wii U) - ZeroBox
My DeviantArt ♦ My Youtube ♦ My Music
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Box for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Catch some Zs, Dr. Infinity III, Joccy, Luna, Shanaroo, Tuxi
[Image: bL6MSkW.png]
Art Commissions!
Need music for games? (preferably Chiptune 8bit music) I'm available here
3DS friend code - 1607-2766-5470
NNID (for Wii U) - ZeroBox
My DeviantArt ♦ My Youtube ♦ My Music
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to Box for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Dr. Infinity III, Joccy, Luna, Milkmann, Minimania, Ross, Shanaroo, Tuxi
[Image: kit__new_furniture_by_ineverfinishanything-d9l7eyw.png]

Yeeep

[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to Shanaroo for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Box, Catch some Zs, Kais dead, Kazooie, Luna, Milkmann, Tuxi
The Ravaged Streets

Synopsis:
The GWF leader's sister, Renee Rodriguez Titanium, is needed in GWF-Canada and Tank stays in Titangrad, GWF-Rossiya to hold down the fort. After they bid each other farewell, Renee boards Flight 11 and takes off from the airport. Unbeknownst to them, a plot has been put together in order to hijack the plane she is on and drive it straight into the Reichstag, framing the Greater World Federation and starting a war between them and the European axis.

Disclaimer:

[Image: fqXkt9u.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Northadox, Shanaroo
The Ravaged Streets

Original Release Date: Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Synopsis:
In this special Christmas episode of The Ravaged Streets, we take a glimpse into an alternate reality of the series where the European Axis, the Greater World Federation and their allies celebrate Christmas with a truce on the battlefield. The commanding officers of all sides raise up from the trenches and begin singing Christmas Carols along with their soldiers. Even taking the time to decorate a tree and play a game of football (because that's what they call soccer in Europe).

Disclaimer:
This special episode of The Ravaged Streets contain scenes of love, peace and harmony. It also portrays and makes references to a real life historical event known as the Christmas Truce of WWI. But as always, the characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

[Image: 0WFeETq.png]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Minimania, Shanaroo, Tuxi
I'm dumping all the old JV comics I found in my imgur account.

[Image: GaucTQe.png]
[Image: mVKoy72.png]
[Image: TxR7fE4.png]
[Image: vIDUdv3.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nero for this post:
  • Ross
Seriously why is DR infinity in every single comic? What's so special about this guy?
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Whitepro for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Kazooie, Minimania
(2015-12-27 15:24:34)Whitepro Wrote: Seriously why is DR infinity in every single comic? What's so special about this guy?

We feature him in our comics in exchange of sexual favours.
[Image: vIDUdv3.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Nero for this post:
  • Minimania, Shanaroo