Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Acid Comics
(2015-12-27 15:24:34)Whitepro Wrote: Seriously why is DR infinity in every single comic? What's so special about this guy?

I bribed my friends.
[Image: 5UHKsKn.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dr. Infinity III for this post:
  • Residays
Decided to stay up and finish this lol
Yeah i'm finally trying to add a plot to this thing Tongue
[Image: NaMKlYO.png]
Art Commissions!
Need music for games? (preferably Chiptune 8bit music) I'm available here
3DS friend code - 1607-2766-5470
NNID (for Wii U) - ZeroBox
My DeviantArt ♦ My Youtube ♦ My Music
[-] The following 12 users say Thank You to Box for this post:
  • Camer999, Dr. Infinity III, Joccy, Kazooie, Kursed, Luna, Milkmann, Minimania, Northadox, Ross, Shanaroo, Tuxi
In light of Kinx joining AF I'll post this old comic based on a vm conversation we had.

[Image: kinx_the_alien_comic_by_playerzed-d9566n4.png]

This is what happens when I try to make puns ;-;
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Catch some Zs for this post:
  • Camer999, Kais dead, Kursed, Luna, Shanaroo, Tuxi
snip
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Minimania for this post:
  • Kursed, Tank Titanium
There was this old thread called "ban bubheadtomato" The idea was to get the milk carton to the egg
and I had reserved a post and to make up for it I made a comic and delivered.

[Image: sx9DqIx.png]
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Catch some Zs for this post:
  • Camer999, Dr. Infinity III, Kais dead, Kursed, Luna, Tuxi, whoopdedo
Infinity III

Synopsis:
An extraterrestrial alien man and his Time, Universe, Reality Dimensions and Space travelling machine (TURDS travelling machine) arrive on Earth and makes contact with the Greater World Federation, a nation that has seen its fair share of extraterrestrial life so his arrival isn't too much of a shock to the people. This alien's name is Doctor Infinity, a Timelord from New Gallileyifreyigan who is on the run from all sorts of hostile aliens and other intergalactic monstrosities. He meets Laurai Steele Katana, the GWF's foreign minister and Tank Rodriguez Titanium, the leader of the entire nation. They receive reports of unusual activity in some warehouse and head out to investigate.

[Image: JtM5kO2.png]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Box, Camer999, Dr. Infinity III, Luna, Quercus, Shanaroo, Tuxi
SO I gathered what little I saved of JV Comics before it went down into an imgur album. 
I had them nicely ordered, but imgur decided to thrash that when I uploaded everything... and part of me kinda likes it better this way. 

>>Here<<

I tried to credit everyone for their work as far as I remembered. I put a bracketed question mark or two to mark my level of uncertainty on some of them, but most of them I feel had down. If you know who did a comic I was unsure about, or want one you made taken down for some reason, shoot me a message.

Will be uploading a much smaller part two with some comics that were multi-part series. 

Feel free to add this album link to the OP wink wink nudge nudge

Edit: feel free to send me any old stuff you got, by the way, and I'll add it

Edit2: Ringstaart has way more
mark
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to Ross for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Box, Camer999, Dr. Infinity III, Joccy, Kais dead, Mija, Patriotic Nigra, Ringstaart, Shanaroo, Tuxi
(2016-02-17 08:36:58)Ross Wrote: SO I gathered what little I saved of JV Comics before it went down into an imgur album. 
I had them nicely ordered, but imgur decided to thrash that when I uploaded everything... and part of me kinda likes it better this way. 

I tried to credit everyone for their work as far as I remembered. I put a bracketed question mark or two to mark my level of uncertainty on some of them, but most of them I feel had down. If you know who did a comic I was unsure about, or want one you made taken down for some reason, shoot me a message.

Will be uploading a much smaller part two with some comics that were multi-part series. 

I believe http://i.imgur.com/iEqqeqs.png was made by Superb since that was his character
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to blnprxxwzyzqo569 for this post:
  • Ross
(2016-02-17 08:36:58)Ross Wrote: Will be uploading a much smaller part two with some comics that were multi-part series. 
Alrighty, here she is. 

Featuring Classic Amy and Super Smash JV. 
Again, if anyone wants to supply stuff I'm missing, I'm down.
mark
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ross for this post:
  • Patriotic Nigra
Christ, Ross, how many comics did you save?
Discord ID: Alice#4975
[Image: Denj139.gif]
(2016-02-18 04:17:06)Skrillisus Wrote: Christ, Ross, how many comics did you save?

Not enough. Thousands of souls are simply lost to the winds.
I've uploaded almost everything that I had saved though. I think ffc said he was backing up comics at one point. dunno if he did that.
mark
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Ross for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Camer999, Mija, Patriotic Nigra, Shanaroo
[Image: n2lHPP7.jpg?1]
cringe
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ramie32 for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Luna, Tuxi
When you're bored and don't know what to do:

[Image: qVyI99G.png]

[Image: D6FmHMJ.png]
I deserve this. I deserve my kneecaps broken. I havent drawn something that wasnt on iscribble SINCE FOREVER.
Also Kit's new weapon I guess? A baseball bat!
[Image: youtube_banner_by_ineverfinishanything-db6xvfs.png]
Enjoy my shitty art? Check out my dA babe: ICALLTHISART

[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to Shanaroo for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Catch some Zs, Dr. Infinity III, Luna, Ramie32, Ross, Savlonic, Tuxi
The Ravaged Streets

Main Thread: A place for questions, comments and fan art relating to the story as well as an episode directory and bonus content!

Synopsis:
In this epic, over-the-top violent and gory, 3-part episode, the United Secret Service of Dolphin Intellectuals roll across the GWF-Rossiyan border in what is known as Operation Dolpharossia. What was expected to be a swift and easy victory, escalated into one of the biggest land battles of all time. It's a fight to the death, and neither side is holding back! But amidst the chaos and the horrors of war, an all-powerful demon watches in amusement.

Disclaimer:
Some episodes of The Ravaged Streets contain graphic scenes of blood, violence and gore. It also portrays and makes references to real life historical events; some of which may be controversial. The characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

[Image: V3fLozX.png]

[Image: jHR9SsY.png]

[Image: CI1ycR3.png]

Oh my God... I made this over a year ago and now that I look back at it, this is actually pretty freakin' terrifying.
What the hell kind of state of mind was I in when I made these comics?! JESUS CHRIST!!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Camer999, Luna, Ramie32
(2016-02-21 16:27:04)Tank Titanium Wrote: The Ravaged Streets

Main Thread: A place for questions, comments and fan art relating to the story as well as an episode directory and bonus content!

Synopsis:
In this epic, over-the-top violent and gory, 3-part episode, the United Secret Service of Dolphin Intellectuals roll across the GWF-Rossiyan border in what is known as Operation Dolpharossia. What was expected to be a swift and easy victory, escalated into one of the biggest land battles of all time. It's a fight to the death, and neither side is holding back! But amidst the chaos and the horrors of war, an all-powerful demon watches in amusement.

Disclaimer:
Some episodes of The Ravaged Streets contain graphic scenes of blood, violence and gore. It also portrays and makes references to real life historical events; some of which may be controversial. The characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

[Image: V3fLozX.png]

[Image: jHR9SsY.png]

[Image: CI1ycR3.png]

Oh my God... I made this over a year ago and now that I look back at it, this is actually pretty freakin' terrifying.
What the hell kind of state of mind was I in when I made these comics?! JESUS CHRIST!!

hey, if you remember my comics, and compare to yours, mine are way too cringy
(2016-02-21 19:18:19)Ramie32 Wrote:
(2016-02-21 16:27:04)Tank Titanium Wrote: The Ravaged Streets

Synopsis:

Disclaimer:

[Snippity snip-snip]

hey, if you remember my comics, and compare to yours, mine are way too cringy

I do remember your comics and I don't cringe at them at all. At least your comics were, for the most part, kid-friendly. Comparing is a big no-no for me when it comes to art. Some people may like an art piece while others may dislike it. Apples and oranges, my friend.
(2016-02-17 08:36:58)Ross Wrote: SO I gathered what little I saved of JV Comics before it went down into an imgur album. 

I made an archive of 2385 images from the JV comics thread:
http://b.1339.cf/pdpriuw.zip
http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=697

They're only filtered for duplicates, so there are a lot of non-comic images.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ringstaart for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Ross
[Image: WGgNU4Q.png]
Nah, Just would like to see more material here. Jv is dead. Stop beating that dead horse.
[Image: youtube_banner_by_ineverfinishanything-db6xvfs.png]
Enjoy my shitty art? Check out my dA babe: ICALLTHISART

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Shanaroo for this post:
  • Catch some Zs
(2016-02-22 21:11:02)Ringstaart Wrote: I made an archive of 2385 images from the JV comics thread:
http://b.1339.cf/pdpriuw.zip
http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=697

They're only filtered for duplicates, so there are a lot of non-comic images.

Oh man, that is a big number
One day I'll get around to these, thanks for saving them

(2016-02-23 02:31:33)Shanaroo Wrote: Jv is dead. Stop beating that dead horse.

I don't really see the problem with sharing nostalgic comics. Don't think it's anywhere near "beating a dead horse" yet. And I doubt it's deterring people from wanting to contribute new comics either. Kinda makes me wanna share more new stuff here if anything.
mark
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ross for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Patriotic Nigra