Acid Comics
ok last time guys and I'll do something original
[Image: WzV067D.png]
[Image: QbqpJMr.png]
[Image: pgP3Z4s.png]
[Image: GE42XxK.png]
[Image: yMRl2UN.png]
lolok
(2016-04-03 15:26:03)Flowey Wrote: -all the undermeme content that is produced from this user-

[Image: 9cLfACQ.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Arik1, Kazooie, Minimania
I am attempting to provoke fanbases
I'm sorry
(Sorry for the quality ms paint fault)

[Image: imw7H1Z.jpg?1]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ramie32 for this post:
  • Kazooie, Minimania, Northadox
(2016-04-05 19:40:35)Ramie32 Wrote: I am attempting to provoke fanbases
I'm sorry
(Sorry for the quality ms paint fault)

[Image: imw7H1Z.jpg?1]

You forgot rule 34 on everything
lolok
(2016-04-06 01:46:54)Flowey Wrote: You forgot rule 34 on everything

I'm going to ask the question; has any artist here drawn R34 of a Jiggmin/Acid original character?
(2016-04-06 03:46:01)Northadox Wrote:

I'm going to ask the question; has any artist here drawn R34 of a Jiggmin/Acid original character?
Yes there has been r34 of jiggmin/acid characters.
[Image: 5UHKsKn.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dr. Infinity III for this post:
  • Minimania, Shanaroo
(2016-04-06 04:25:38)Dr. Infinity III Wrote:
(2016-04-06 03:46:01)Northadox Wrote:

Yes there has been r34 of jiggmin/acid characters.
link now
i know who is in it
Sorry for the poor-ish lighting, turn on max brightness for your monitor for best results. (scanning usually omits a few lighter lines, so I have to resort to careful camera work which for some reason makes the image darker than it is :/) I'll digitally edit my drawings in the future so they look a little more proper (and colored!). 

Good ol' one panel comic for you guys today.

[Image: u1LxZNM.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Norden for this post:
  • Delphinoid, Kazooie, Kittencakes, Luna, Ross, Shanaroo, Tuxi
i don't want this thread to die
[Image: 6qcAi4i.png]
lolok
I do not understand the punchline of many of these ones even though i have played Undertale and Roblox
(2016-07-06 18:41:58)ThunderSnail Wrote: I do not understand the punchline of many of these ones even though i have played Undertale and Roblox

I don't think you really need punchlines for comics tbh.
lolok
[Image: WC2xVMP.png]

It's for her birthday. I can't anatomy.
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill. 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Minimania for this post:
  • Kazooie, Shanaroo
(2016-07-08 08:31:36)Madoka Suzuki Wrote: -snip

Thanks  my dude. 

[Image: 08_07_birthday_comic_by_ineverfinishanyt...a9h387.png]

and thats all I did for my birthday. Aye
[Image: youtube_banner_by_ineverfinishanything-db6xvfs.png]
Enjoy my shitty art? Check out my dA babe: ICALLTHISART

[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to Shanaroo for this post:
  • Catch some Zs, Kazooie, Luna, Mija, Minimania, Ramie32, Ross, Tuxi
(2016-07-09 16:03:11)Shanaroo Wrote:
(2016-07-08 08:31:36)Madoka Suzuki Wrote: -snip

Thanks  my dude. 

[Image: 08_07_birthday_comic_by_ineverfinishanyt...a9h387.png]

and thats all I did for my birthday. Aye

what a gay T-shirt =)
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Kazooie, Quercus, Shanaroo
[Image: LpXveLJ.png]
i was bored okay
lolok
(2016-07-12 00:09:54)WCLyrics Wrote: [Image: LpXveLJ.png]
i was bored okay

A weapon...to surpass Metal Gear.
Here's a fun little premise for a comic.
If you have the time, draw a comic that shows what events that led up to this frame

[Image: infinity_doesn_t_look_at_explosions_by_p...aa6wle.png]
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Catch some Zs for this post:
  • Dr. Infinity III, Mija, Quercus
[Image: fhA7I8H.jpg]
lolok
The Ravaged Streets

Main Thread: A place for questions, comments and fan art relating to the story as well as an episode directory and bonus content!

Synopsis:
After the attack on Titangrad, Tank realises the importance of forming alliances with other nations in order to stand up to the growing threat of the Axis forces. PooZy of the United Pickle Kingdom and President Breve, the first black cat president of Americatia, are called to Tehran, Persia to formally meet with Tank, the leader of the Greater World Federation, and establish a military alliance. Members of the GWF have been recovering from serious injuries sustained from the battle of Titangrad, Tank included, so the allies come up with this crazy, outlandish and "totally original idea" of sending invasion forces onto the shores of Normandie... calling it "Operation Overture"

Disclaimer:
Some episodes of The Ravaged Streets contain graphic scenes of blood, violence and gore. It also portrays and makes references to real life historical events; some of which may be controversial. The characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

Note: I intend on seeing this comic series through to its bitter end... and bitter indeed it shall be.

[Image: Sn9gq6G.png]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Delphinoid, Dr. Infinity III, Kazooie, Luna, Mija, Ramie32, Shanaroo
The Ravaged Streets

Main Thread: A place for questions, comments and fan art relating to the story as well as an episode directory and bonus content!

Synopsis:
Proceeding the Tehran Conference between the allies; Tank of the Greater World Federation, PooZy the overlord of the British Pickle Empire and President Breve of Americatia come up with a plan to liberate Europe from the Dolphin and Penguin Central European Axis forces, led by Danny and Tommy respectively. This plan was called "Operation Overture" and it involved the Pickles and Americatians carrying out a large scale seaborne invasion on the Western Front, while the GWF push back the Axis forces in the Eastern Front. Leading the amphibious assault is Captain Slayden and Lieutenant Eugene, with General Finalcheetah overseeing the entire operation.

Disclaimer:
Some episodes of The Ravaged Streets contain graphic scenes of blood, violence and gore. It also portrays and makes references to real life historical events; some of which may be controversial. The characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

Note: I intend on seeing this comic series through to its bitter end... and bitter indeed it shall be.

[Image: ic30Wyf.png]

Originally drawn by Tomacat (Atomic Cat) years before this comic series was even made:

[Image: 2wgoGWj.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Luna, Ramie32