Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Acid Comics
That's some good ol' comix you got there tank
[Image: lzlrN4H.png]
lolok
I already posted this on page 99 of the PR3R thread but it seemed relevant here as well.

Quote:[Image: 6a2237eb4a51fa5fc14efde43b70a668.png]
[Image: e7b2cea89519dd1f07277416b1a63513.png]
These are just silly comics and I'm working on more. They're lighthearted so I hope I didn't offend you. I stole the idea from Icethatscool.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cade642 for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569
Among the old files I was digging through, I recovered a really nice abridged series that LP9 did of The Ravaged Streets.
Give a round of applause if you see him. By the way, still working on the series; just got a lot of stoof to deal with IRL.

[Image: RLABWl0.png]
[Image: O6qMcdJ.png]
[Image: jgsCEzh.png]
[Image: uWcuS3b.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • lp9, Mija
The Ravaged Streets

Main Thread: A place for questions, comments and fan art relating to the story as well as an episode directory and bonus content!

Synopsis:
Doctor Infinity III continues his research with the strange organism-reviving spore in hopes of uncovering the truth behind what it may lead to in the future. What he discovers however, goes beyond that of any standard, conventional biological testing and experimentation. The Catians have managed to acquire samples of these strange organisms, harvesting spores from them which were then used in a series of projects known as JV-Ultra. After the GWF had raided the JV-Ultra experimentation facilities, secret operatives have been tasked with the infiltration of the GWF base and the destruction of the evidence.

Disclaimer:
Some episodes of The Ravaged Streets contain graphic scenes of blood, violence and gore. It also portrays and makes references to real life historical events; some of which may be controversial. The characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

Note: I intend on seeing this comic series through to its bitter end... and bitter indeed it shall be.

[Image: i4hJGRv.png]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • dotime, Dr. Infinity III, Luna
(2016-10-20 19:02:21)Tank Titanium Wrote: Among the old files I was digging through, I recovered a really nice abridged series that LP9 did of The Ravaged Streets.
Give a round of applause if you see him. By the way, still working on the series; just got a lot of stoof to deal with IRL.

[Image: RLABWl0.png]
[Image: O6qMcdJ.png]
[Image: jgsCEzh.png]
[Image: uWcuS3b.png]

Maybe i should continue this idk
(2016-11-04 20:22:17)lp9 Wrote:
(2016-10-20 19:02:21)Tank Titanium Wrote: Among the old files I was digging through, I recovered a really nice abridged series that LP9 did of The Ravaged Streets.

[-Snip-]
[-Snip-]
[-Snip-]
[-Snip-]

Maybe i should continue this idk

Well just so people know, The Ravaged Streets is ending soon. 
There are approximately 5 episodes left before the series finale.
I also very much admire your art style. YOU HAVE A TALENT!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Shanaroo
The Ravaged Streets

Main Thread: A place for questions, comments and fan art relating to the story as well as an episode directory and bonus content!

Synopsis:
As the war between the Greater World Federation and the Central European Axis draws to a close, battles rage across the German capital city of Berlin. The Dolphin and Penguin leaders manage to escape in the midst of the chaos, only to be confronted by the Americatian forces. After the war, the GWF leaders remain skeptical in regards to the fate of the Axis leaders, but the other allied forces insist that they have been dealt with appropriately. Far into the future, a viral outbreak takes place and Americatia pins the blame on their former ally.

Disclaimer:
Some episodes of The Ravaged Streets contain graphic scenes of blood, violence and gore. It also portrays and makes references to real life historical events; some of which may be controversial. The characters in this comic series do not accurately reflect the people they are based on. Viewer's discretion is advised.

Note: I intend on seeing this comic series through to its bitter end... and bitter indeed it shall be.

[Image: fdte9O5.png]
  • Luna
The Ravaged Streets

Synopsis:
CATO forces and the Pickle Empire collaborate in order to crack down on various corrupt political organisations worldwide. This peacekeeping campaign was aptly named the "war on terror" and the Pickle Army gets to showcase its standard combat rifle, the Shriek Rifle. Meanwhile, Tank is on a train ride across Canada to tend to important political affairs. But the trip doesn't go as smoothly as planned due to an ambush that doesn't quite make a whole lot of sense... on the surface.

Disclaimer:

[Image: CLM6P2e.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Luna, Mija
[Image: FfsxNrt.jpg]

Very soon if I am not lazy

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

It look very riggly because of the paper missing up each time I redraw or color

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

The Ravaged Streets

Synopsis:
Doctor Infinity III continues his investigations involving the strange outbreaks occurring worldwide under the guise of a doctor from the World Health Organization. He travels to Sierra Leone after finding out about a new virus strain, which could only be described as a mutated version of the avian influenza. Due to the country's Catian occupation and a nationwide famine, many of its residents have resorted to eating the birds containing the virus strain. Little do people realize, there's more to the outbreak than meets the eye.

Disclaimer:

[Image: 3qninGZ.png]
  • Luna
The Ravaged Streets

Synopsis:
As Doctor Infinity III's investigations draw closer to a conclusion, he uncovers an ugly and horrifying truth behind the outbreak of a deadly and highly contagious virus. This however, is only a small puzzle piece of a much larger picture, as he soon finds out about a massive conspiracy which plots to destabilize nations across the globe, plunging entire countries into chaos and ultimately rising to power in the midst of all the confusion.

Disclaimer:

[Image: GFBoeJy.png]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Dr. Infinity III, Luna, Mija, Shanaroo
The Ravaged Streets

Synopsis:
Time is running out as Doctor Infinity III comes close to unravelling the mysteries and conspiracies behind the outbreaks and the political tension. The Catians imprison the doctor for "knowing too much" but eludes capture, escaping Catanamo bay prison only mere moments before being carpet-bombed by demonic triebflugels. With Ravage Day close at hand, conspirators and powerful elites from around the world gather and watch in anticipation as their plan unfolds... to destroy the old world in order to establish a New World Order.

Disclaimer:

[Image: NjCzm0m.png]

Wkhuh'oo eh d jroghq odgghu uhdfklqj grzq... 
Zkhq wkh pdq frphv durxqg.

(Don't take the comics too seriously, I-I don't really give a shit.)
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Cade642, Dr. Infinity III, FinalCheetah, Luna, Shanaroo, The Silent Artist
Illuminati confurmed

(2016-12-04 02:03:40)Tank Titanium Wrote: [Image: fdte9O5.png]

Also never noticed this before, but Pandemic is hate.
Nice little easter egg there, earth is hell
[Image: tw2m4pN.png] All Hail Shanaroo
[Image: princess_s_castle_by_playerzed-db0x4jh.png]
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Catch some Zs for this post:
  • Luna, Minimania, Norden, Quilava, Shanaroo, The Silent Artist, Tuxi
(2016-12-25 13:23:58)Tank Titanium Wrote: The Ravaged Streets

Synopsis:
Time is running out as Doctor Infinity III comes close to unravelling the mysteries and conspiracies behind the outbreaks and the political tension. The Catians imprison the doctor for "knowing too much" but eludes capture, escaping Catanamo bay prison only mere moments before being carpet-bombed by demonic triebflugels. With Ravage Day close at hand, conspirators and powerful elites from around the world gather and watch in anticipation as their plan unfolds... to destroy the old world in order to establish a New World Order.

Disclaimer:

[Image: NjCzm0m.png]

Wkhuh'oo eh d jroghq odgghu uhdfklqj grzq... 
Zkhq wkh pdq frphv durxqg.

(Don't take the comics too seriously, I-I don't really give a shit.)

"Wkhuh'oo eh d jroghq odgghu uhdfklqj grzq... 

Zkhq wkh pdq frphv durxqg."
It's a cryptogram. There will be a golden letter reaching down... when the van moves around.

"Qhz Rughu Ri Wkh Djhv Idyrxu Rxu Xqghuwdnlqjv"
Another cryptogram, this one was a little more tricky to solve. New order of the ages, cavour our undertakings.

I'm not sure what cavour means.                                        I'm watching you.

EDIT: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
Right there is the wikipedia page for the 322 underneath the Skull and Bones on ProClifo's hat. It might relate to something.
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill. 
(2017-03-28 23:38:36)Minimania Wrote: "Wkhuh'oo eh d jroghq odgghu uhdfklqj grzq... 

It's a cryptogram. There will be a golden letter reaching down... when the van moves around.

Another cryptogram, this one was a little more tricky to solve. New order of the ages, cavour our undertakings.

I'm not sure what cavour means.                                        I'm watching you.

Right there is the wikipedia page for the 322 underneath the Skull and Bones on ProClifo's hat. It might relate to something.

(2017-03-31 16:23:09)Tank Titanium Wrote:
(2017-03-28 23:38:36)Minimania Wrote: "Wkhuh'oo eh d jroghq odgghu uhdfklqj grzq... 

Alright then, I'll keep working on it.
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill.