Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you bring games to your school?
I don't, but some of my classmates do, such as playing cards, (probably)Yu-gi-oh!, 3DS, and Switch.
I used to take some number of packs of cards.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Zelante
fuck yeah man i love to go in front of class everyday to show n tell my pokemon cards to everyone
Not anymore.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaaaabc for this post:
  • Zelante
only if i want it to get stolen
Signature not available
i mean uh, i bring my laptop. lots of people just play random stuff during lectures lmao
I brought my 3DS like once to school but I had no one who was as much as a fucking nerd as me so I quietly envied a squad like the kids who played yu gi oh in the library
(2017-10-07 07:11:14)Joccy Wrote: I brought my 3DS like once to school but I had no one who was as much as a fucking nerd as me so I quietly envied a squad like the kids who played yu gi oh in the library

lol tcgs are the most nerdiest thing ever after d&d
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
In high school I used to bring my 3DS and I managed an animal crossing new leaf with a group of friends. I was the mayor and the town had a lot of progress.

It's a nice memory, but it's never coming back. My 3DS was stolen, the economy is too bad to buy another and I'm not friends with those guys anymore.
Only during those boring school events where some classes do sports and what not.

Brought a DS before, "eat bread" was code for going to the destinated spot and playing DS, had a couple Pokemon battles back then.
Pretty much anything goes those days, I've even brought a violin once
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
I used to bring Monopoly to high school during my senior year. I played against several classmates at least a dozen times, and never lost once. It was amazing.
There was this one general-education course where the lecture did not mean anything, but students were required to attend. I just played Star Wars: Battlefront II on my laptop to pass the time.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]