Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cade's New Server!
Lightbulb 
Hi guys! Tungster here and I'm going to show you how Cade's new server would be like. Let's get this started!

Cade's server would have Iso's stuff being fixed and more updates are released more often. Also, prizes are going to be defined too because I need to help my friends (EX: Antonakos and Zenas) and they help me in return. There are also new ideas for it like a Daily Roulette thing where you spin it and get EXP and prizes (EX: Cactus Head), Races having 5% more prize chance than DMs, with +0.5% more prize chance for its overall length (EX: Terminal Breakdown would have a lot of prizes because of its length), Baseball Cap's chance would be 1% and last but not least, new Block Editor tools like Color Fill, Rectangle and Circle.

I really hope you, my friends and Cade like my ideas and I wish this happened to make the game better Big Grin
                  [Image: 2Hi.svg]
                     Play Carla's Escape        Play Bubble Buddy      Play XG Prototype's Awakening
Sounds good Big Grin

[Image: fLMubjiCQnKaj1-B2t7TJg.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zenas for this post:
  • Tungster
(2017-09-09 14:34:56)Zenas Wrote: Sounds good Big Grin

Thanks  Heart
I never promised anything. I just stated that it would be cool if I could do so.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DecadeDecaf for this post:
  • Tungster
(2017-09-09 19:48:24)Cade642 Wrote: I never promised anything. I just stated that it would be cool if I could do so.

Good luck Smile