Yes.
I guess so?
Neutral/Unsure.
I don't think so.
No.
Please don't!
Are you out of your mind?!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
End PR3R? Poll
Question 
Isokissa3 is planning on ending PR3R's lifespan due to lack of players? Think he should do it? I mean it makes sense since it's not getting anymore players since but still.
Is it a waste of money to keep it running?
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
(2017-09-21 21:56:29)Addy Wrote: Is it a waste of money to keep it running?

It's not getting any players atm so idk.
Yes
(2016-05-09 16:43:03)Ares Wrote: you are making yourself look like moron ares is most knowledgeable on acid forum
He can do what he must.

Although I know that he created all these levels for a different reason, Justinbob100 is the guy that comes to mind that will lose out the most here - I've never seen levels like his throughout my whole PR3 life.
[Image: tauros.gif][Image: bouffalant.gif]

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tai Lung for this post:
  • John3
Go download your levels here in the event that it actually does get shut down, and iso (or someone else) makes an offline client that allows you to save/load levels/from your pc. http://pr3.goldtreeservers.net/downloadlevel
I don't think so. But if PR3 will be dead (NOTE!!! It means that it's less active (almost always 0 players) than usual (half of the time there are 3-10 players online)) for long time and won't get updates or stuff, i'm sure it needs to be shutdown.
Don't see one of these lines!      These are all "invisible" texts for specified themes!
You are definitely not using default theme.
Dark theme isn't yours either.
And you aren't using the jiggmin's theme.
(2017-09-22 11:20:31)TrafficCone 74 Wrote: I don't think so. But if PR3 will be dead (NOTE!!! It means that it's less active (almost always 0 players) than usual (half of the time there are 3-10 players online)) for long time and won't get updates or stuff, i'm sure it needs to be shutdown.

Reason why I made this poll.
Just put the game, and its series, in the grave tbh fam
[Image: Denj139.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alice for this post:
  • Quercus
I feel like even if it had players, iso would be done with it. Just let him have his peace. It must feel terrible to be shackled to a dead project.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Alice, Dangevin, Ilraon, Patriotic Nigra, Quercus, Zelante
it's been fun, but I haven't had much time to be online and have fun with you guys, sorry Sad this year I won't ever get to play, I think.
Much love to iso and all the people who contributed to reviving PR3 though, it was great reliving the great memories!
(2017-09-23 20:43:33)FinalCheetah Wrote: I feel like even if it had players, iso would be done with it. Just let him have his peace. It must feel terrible to be shackled to a dead project.

Agreed.
So...time for PR4??
Pr3 is pretty active nowadays and it's still a fun pastime for those of us who play it.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
Would it be possible to release it to Steam? If it's free to play it would for sure gain some players, they changed the way they're added so money from donations could be used for the fee.

If there's anything that Sparkworkz would copyright get one of the artists to modify it or remove them and replace them with new skins? (And compensating the ones who already own them), Jiggmin definitely doesn't care anyway.

Although I still hope it is remade in C++ or something since Flash is troublesome.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
(2017-12-16 18:23:29)I Wrote: Would it be possible to release it to Steam? If it's free to play it would for sure gain some players, they changed the way they're added so money from donations could be used for the fee.

Publish it on Steam? Honestly no, not in its current state.

The reborn version of PR3 has the same issues that the old PR3 had with DMs, and I'm still disappointed.