Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Survivor - Revival Of Acid Edition
Hey! I've been meaning to revive this because I want a lot more people to come on Acid and play this game. I loved checking a forum when I'm participating in a forum game- in which I could be eliminated! This why this Survivor edition is called...

[Image: Cn3BdM9.png]

Yep. That's right. and it's gonna finish, too. I'll be hosting this because I really wanna give it another go on this place. Join if you wanna torture your friends and endure crazy twists and unpredictable, inevitable drama... 

as of right now, there are no prizes except for bragging rights... If anyone has any offering for a prize, feel free to just post here.

Here is the exact ruleset Sushie used, I believe. Take a quick peek if you forgot how to play: 

~Evicted players:
7. TheBreeze [eliminated, comp 4]
6. Rebecca [medically Evacuated]
5. Skrill [medically evacuated]
4. Camer999 [eliminated, Comp 3]
3. Fever [eliminated, Comp 2]
2. daveedwards [medically evacuated]
1. Mysorax1 [eliminated, Comp 1]

Reservations/Signups:
1. TRUC
2. Anders
3. Tintin
4. Skrill
5. Resare
6. GJM
7. Rebecca
8. Addy
9. Fever
10. MysoraX1
11. DaveEdwards
12. TheBreeze
13. Sushie
14. MrGlad

[Image: hTWttA9.png]
TRUC
Resare
Tintin
Sushie
Addy
MrGlad
Anders

[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Luna, Mr.Dux, Resarekt, Sushie, TheBreeze, Tintin
1nd to sign up, I slap my bed with a trout pretending I'm final cheetah, whatever

[Image: h0yNfAb.gif]
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Luna for this post:
  • Kursed, Mr.Dux, Sushie, TheBreeze, Tintin
JOIN
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • Kursed
Screw life, I'll join
[Image: musicbar.php?name=Tin101&colour=teal]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tintin for this post:
  • Kursed
I'D LIKE TO JOIN
Discord ID: Alice#4975
[Image: Denj139.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mija for this post:
  • Kursed
[Image: giphy.gif]
If I wasn't busy with school, I'd 100% join this.
Definitely will be spectating and cheering if the host keeps the magic. Can't wait to see how this version plays out. 

Give 'em hell Big Grin
[Image: RpPPaUb.png]
~Former Auroran Survivor Host (click banner)~
~Dux~
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Dux for this post:
  • Kursed, TheBreeze, VBR
Oh lordy lordy, of course I'm joining lol
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Kursed
I can't wait for you all to play. It's gonna be fantastic! I'll try my best to bring more people too!
joining
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GodJob for this post:
  • Kursed
Bump! let's get this thread more active near the top!

What was your favourite moment from past survivors?
Looking good. Funnily enough, I was just looking through my old Survivor stuff.
My favorite current moment of playing Survivor was getting it to jumpstart my near obsession with Big Brother and Survivor again!

ALSO SUSH MAN HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HOLY SHIT ITS HEEN SO LONNG
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
Finally got my old account back, yay.

Hey, Resare. I've been good!

My favorite Survivor moment is probably Survivor: All-Stars in general. It was crazy watching the best face off, and even crazier seeing the former winners get voted off.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sushie for this post:
  • Kursed
Definitely an amazing season, Sushie. All stars was my favourite aswell.
I think your final season would've topped that one off, though. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Sushie
(2017-10-06 17:39:46)Kursed Wrote: Definitely an amazing season, Sushie. All stars was my favourite aswell.
I think your final season would've topped that one off, though. Smile

Me thinks that as well. The goal was to completely top All-Stars. Alas, I don't think we'll learn that answer.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sushie for this post:
  • Resarekt
I'll join Smile))
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rebecca for this post:
  • Kursed
good luck my dudes
[Image: cuxzG3r.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Katase for this post:
  • Resarekt
Oh no the log on for five days seems kinda hard, what if i stay logged on for a challenge for 5 days straight? Would i still be disqualified? Other than that problem i may face, I shall join
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Addy for this post:
  • Kursed
(2017-10-11 13:42:51)Addy Wrote: Oh no the log on for five days seems kinda hard, what if i stay logged on for a challenge for 5 days straight? Would i still be disqualified? Other than that problem i may face, I shall join

I'm a pretty lenient host. If you simply PM me that life has you busy, i'll understand and most likely let you by. (If i'm reading your post correctly, that is.) Besides. it's not all that difficult to log on once every week. Otherwise- Welcome to Survivor- revival of acid forums! Smile
(2017-10-11 15:43:08)Kursed Wrote:
(2017-10-11 13:42:51)Addy Wrote: Oh no the log on for five days seems kinda hard, what if i stay logged on for a challenge for 5 days straight? Would i still be disqualified? Other than that problem i may face, I shall join

I'm a pretty lenient host. If you simply PM me that life has you busy, i'll understand and most likely let you by. (If i'm reading your post correctly, that is.) Besides. it's not all that difficult to log on once every week. Otherwise- Welcome to Survivor- revival of acid forums! Smile
Was suposed to be a joke for being online for 5 entire days while doing the challenge and nothing else
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Addy for this post:
  • Kursed