Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Survivor - Revival Of Acid Edition
Buuuuuuump

Come on guys! Just a couple more people!
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Kursed
i will give free bjs to everyone who joins (no homo)
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Please join! Smile Trust, it will be worth it.
Bump for more attention! i've got some great original challenges in store...
I’ll join
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Fever for this post:
  • Kursed
Two more players required!
I would like to JoinSmile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mysorax1 for this post:
  • Kursed
YESSSSSSSS ONE MORE VICT- I MEAN PLAYER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Kursed
Daveedwards wants to join but his account isnt activated yet.
http://forums.acidch.at/member.php?actio...comments/1
(2017-10-24 19:46:59)Mysorax1 Wrote: Daveedwards wants to join but his account isnt activated yet.

Has he confirmed his email?
(2017-10-24 22:04:26)Kursed Wrote:
(2017-10-24 19:46:59)Mysorax1 Wrote: Daveedwards wants to join but his account isnt activated yet.

Has he confirmed his email?

Ax6 has to manually confirm new accounts
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
(2017-10-24 22:13:12)Luna Wrote: Ax6 has to manually confirm new accounts

Ah. I was not aware. However, as soon as Daveed can join, I'll drop the tribes and something very interesting...
Stay tuned.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Tintin
Done now.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I want to join
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Daveedwards for this post:
  • Kursed, Tintin
We're set! Alright... when I get home, I'll get the first big announcement post ready!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Mija
the hype is real
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Finally! We have enough players! Let us start!

[Image: b62e2db89dae9a365dda74602af251dab94412b7_hq.gif]

Hello everyone! Welcome, to an intense new game of Survivor!

This revival has been long-needed! Not only have we regathered many of our past survivors here on this new island of Acid, but some new faces have joined as well! For that, I welcome you all! My name is Kursed. I will be hosting this terrific season of Survivor! What challenges and obstacles await? Only time will tell! Let us begin with giving a shoutout to the men that really have made this game magical.

[Image: avatar_78.jpg?dateline=1440040035]

The old original host of Survivor within our community. He had successfully hosted over 7 different Survivors and gathered majority of the community's attention with a thread that had garnered over a thousand pages. He made the game as fun as we view them today. He was creative, an incredibly suspenseful and fair host, yet most importantly evil in his creation of challenges. It is why we loved them so dearly. Sushie's performance as a host is my goal for this survivor. As well, Sushie is the main reason I am hosting this because I can certainly say if I had never joined his games on Jiggmin's village, I would not be hosting this today! Thank you for being an incredible host, Sushie! We will always remember and thank you for what you've brought to the community!

[Image: avatar_128.jpg?dateline=1500089355]

A newer survivor host that hosted several successful survivor games on the Aurora Terraria forum. A notable host because not only was he a host of the game itself, he was a member of the old community and a player as well. Arguably not as influential as Sushie, but still deserves a shoutout for attempting to push the Jiggmin Survivor community towards his games on Aurora Terraria. Thank you for continuing the game and being a good host, Mr.Dux!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that I have given the shoutouts, let us introduce our players! These eleven players have have come to the island and notice the others. What will happen? Who will be out first? Who will win? How hard will everything be? Everyone has joined to test their fate and fight to be crowned 

The Sole Survivor!

However... bragging rights seems like such a lame prize... let's spice it up a bit!

Steam gift card... anyone?

[Image: 10341350.jpg]

That's right! The Sole survivor will receive a $20 steam gift card! Amazing! 
On a spectrum from new to veteran; Welcome, following players! 

Welcome, TRUC !

Welcome, Anders !

Welcome, Tintin !

Welcome, Skrill !

Welcome, Resare !

Welcome,  GJM !

Welcome, Rebecca!

Welcome, Addy !

Welcome, Fever !

Welcome, MysoraX1 !

Welcome, DaveEdwards !

Don't get too comfortable with each other yet, because I will be dropping the tribes really soon! >=)

Disclaimer: Past players should know results on Jiggmin's Village mean nothing here...
Everything is clean slate. this is important...
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Addy, Mija, Mr.Dux, Podifo, Resarekt, Sushie, TheBreeze
TRUCing

[Image: ktiuos4.jpg]
WOAH
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Luna, TheBreeze, Tintin
(2017-10-25 23:52:44)Resarekt Wrote: TRUCing

-snip-

Also TRUCing

[Image: aGHsrAl.gif]
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Luna for this post:
  • Resarekt
Wow, thank you for the awesome shout-out, Kursed! I wish you best of luck with hosting.

I almost hosted eight iterations of Survivor, but alas, Season 8: Fans vs Favs was cut short in the Dux vs TheJyGuy Final 2.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Sushie for this post:
  • Kursed, Mr.Dux, Resarekt, TheBreeze, Tintin