Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Survivor - Revival Of Acid Edition
ooo spicy prize
Thanks for the shoutout. Loving the hype, can't wait to see what's in store Big Grin

@Sushie still the one of the game's biggest cliffhanger yet even tho I obviously won that ; )
[Image: RpPPaUb.png]
~Former Auroran Survivor Host (click banner)~
~Dux~
Still TRUCing! Also yeah that final was awesome
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
Sorry about the wait! My manager has booked me on some temporary unexpected crazy shifts while i'm maintaining school. It should be posted tommorow. I apologize for the wait.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Mija, Resarekt, TheBreeze, Tintin
Thank you for being patient. I tried making the tribes photos look nice Wink
Finally! Here are the tribes!

Coming from an immensely hard path, the members of this tribe have suffered a very long, winding wait for the next survivor. Some players have fallen and crashed due to past experiences... but now, everything is clean slate on an entirely new island! To win, they will do anything as a team to help themselves advance. No matter how evil, sacrifices must be made. What holds in store? Nobody knows!

I present to you; The members of the Darkus Tribe!

[Image: 3NI88U5.png]
Good Job Man
Daveedwards
Anders
TRUC
Resare
Tintin

These next users I present were nonchalant if there was a new survivor being made. However, when the chance had sprung into action of course they had joined! Although this tribe is known for light and divinity, there is still dark actions that will take place. Let's see how well the tribe will work together to overtake Darkus! 

I present to you; the Haos tribe!

[Image: N6oKhK7.png]

Rebecca
Mysorax1
Addy
Skrill
Fever
HYPE
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
I'll join if possible Smile
(2017-10-28 21:54:52)Camer999 Wrote: I'll join if possible Smile

Unfortunately, I only have the season planned out for these people, sorry Sad
Maybe if another one is hosted!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Camer999
(2017-10-28 21:59:32)Kursed Wrote:
(2017-10-28 21:54:52)Camer999 Wrote: I'll join if possible Smile

Unfortunately, I only have the season planned out for these people, sorry Sad
Maybe if another one is hosted!

ah ok
probably better for me not to use too much time here since I have important school things soon Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer999 for this post:
  • Kursed
OHHHHHHH yes yes indeed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
Hi everyone in the Darkus tribe! I promise to be a good person this season!

Wink
WOAH
(2017-10-28 22:13:47)Resarekt Wrote: Hi everyone in the Darkus tribe! I promise to be a good person this season!

Wink

Only if you don't roll a 1 on your halloween costume
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
Aren’t these names from a kids game? With those monsters that transform from balls?

15 minutes later: BAKUGAN
(2017-10-29 00:38:48)Fever Wrote: Aren’t these names from a kids game? With those monsters that transform from balls?

Back in my time Beyblade was the big thing ok
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
The nostalgia tho
[Image: musicbar.php?name=Tin101&colour=teal]
(2017-10-27 01:54:51)Resarekt Wrote: Still TRUCing! Also yeah that final was awesome
Yeah I'm always awesome, ur welcum
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Luna, TheBreeze
(2017-10-29 00:38:48)Fever Wrote: Aren’t these names from a kids game? With those monsters that transform from balls?

You notice this, but do not notice the 6 v 5 scene? Wow! I was going to let someone point it out, but I suppose I must do it myself.
Did it ever occur why there was only 11 spots instead of an even number for participants? That is right. There is one more spot for one more player. A hidden boss emerges from the shadows to play once more...

Ladies and gentle-survivors! I present to you, the first game-changer of the season!

[Image: 120x120px-LS-df6da6f8_14716.gif?dateline=1440351351]

Everyone welcome our final player to join us; TheBreeze!

TheBreeze will be placed on the Haos Tribe. With that said, I can post the first challenge!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Mr.Dux, Resarekt, TheBreeze
Competition #1: Getting back into Survivor Shape (Post-a-thon)

[Image: giphy.gif]

There is many players on this island. It makes all of us wonder who will be the first to show their dedication to their tribe, and who can endure the most with this challenge. This competition is the most classic challenge on any forum. The Spam-a-thon! This first challenge will indicate whose tribe is safe from their hard work, and whose tribe is will be eliminating one of their own players. This challenge has been placed here first so we can get this thread more attention Smile

Rules: Each post is worth one point. Post as much as you can to rack up points for your tribe before time runs out! The tribe who manages to surface the most points will receive immunity! 

And... for the player who spams the most, will receive a special prize from me in PM... what is it, might you ask? Garner the most individual points to find out. Wink

The challenge will start on the 1st of November at 3:00 PM (MDT) and end on November 3d at 3:00 PM (MDT). I was going to start it on the 31st but... I want everyone to celebrate a good halloween.

(to convert your timezone from MDT, use this: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html )

I will VM everyone about this. Any questions? Just ask. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • TheBreeze
(2017-10-29 19:52:47)Kursed Wrote:

You notice this, but do not notice the 6 v 5 scene? Wow! I was going to let someone point it out, but I suppose I must do it myself.
Did it ever occur why there was only 11 spots instead of an even number for participants? That is right. There is one more spot for one more player. A hidden boss emerges from the shadows to play once more...

Ladies and gentle-survivors! I present to you, the first game-changer of the season!

[Image: 120x120px-LS-df6da6f8_14716.gif?dateline=1440351351]

Everyone welcome our final player to join us; TheBreeze!

TheBreeze will be placed on the Haos Tribe. With that said, I can post the first challenge!

I did, I just wanted you to have your fun Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Fever for this post:
  • Kursed
(2017-10-29 20:23:31)Kursed Wrote: The challenge will start on the 1st of November at 3:00 PM (MDT) and end on November 3d at 3:00 PM (MDT). I was going to start it on the 31st but... I want everyone to celebrate a good halloween.

For the record (if you're willing to use a standard timezone instead of a local timezone that will change in a week), you can set up countdowns here directly.
For instance, a countdown to the start of the challenge would look like this: [count]2017-11-01 21:00[/count]. The actual countdown looks like this: (loading...).
(Note that, since this is just text, you can give it format if you want. Also, countdowns are always in UTC, which is why the time is 21:00.)
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Kursed
Thank you. I was unaware. I will fix that shortly.