Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Survivor - Revival Of Acid Edition
Ok
oops
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
Ues
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
(2018-02-07 07:43:50)Resarekt Wrote:
(2018-02-05 21:55:07)MrGlad Wrote: Resaaaaaaaare - Big Brother?
March is my plan to start. I’m still finalizing twists and comps I want to create. Don’t you worry though, the wait will be well worth it Wink
this is not a meme right
I won yay
(2018-02-15 05:19:29)coolcold Wrote:
(2018-02-07 07:43:50)Resarekt Wrote:
(2018-02-05 21:55:07)MrGlad Wrote: Resaaaaaaaare - Big Brother?
March is my plan to start. I’m still finalizing twists and comps I want to create. Don’t you worry though, the wait will be well worth it Wink
this is not a meme right
Not a meme at all! I’ve been hinting at it for a while. Check the last survivor thread and I have hinted at it a couple times in this one too. You’re gonna love it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Yretsym
Someday when survivor gets rehosted on another forum, i will remember this one
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
Can I just assume that this is dead?
WOAH
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Sushie, Yretsym
Hey guys, I heard this was dead.
stop cheating finalcheater
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • FinalCheetah
(2018-03-02 05:37:52)Podifo Wrote: stop cheating finalcheater

Are you Dora
New season of survivor hype
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
(2018-03-05 00:28:01)Addy Wrote: New season of survivor hype

You can call it Survivor Wink
WOAH
(2018-03-05 00:28:01)Addy Wrote: New season of survivor hype
u mean lil brother
Yikes Big Brother never even got started....

Quick question tho. Out of everything that has been going on in the thread, who, out of the remaining players, would be your pick to win had the season concluded.?
WOAH
(2018-09-01 19:12:41)Resarekt Wrote: Yikes Big Brother never even got started.... Quick question tho. Out of everything that has been going on in the thread, who, out of the remaining players, would be your pick to win had the season concluded.?
me
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • Resarekt
Maybe.

You were floating pretty hard
WOAH
tough choice, but it would be down to who stayed in the longest to the finals, if Mr.Glad got voted out, Resare would have been my vote, if Resare has gotten voted out, Mr.Glad would have been my vote.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Addy for this post:
  • Resarekt