Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Survivor - Revival Of Acid Edition
Oh shit, I thought I felt a strong Breeze come through...

Best of luck to everyone!
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • TheBreeze
ohhh
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • TheBreeze
I won't be joining because this will distract me A LOT and i won't be able to manage my time well with this BUT I hope everyone has fun and wish best of luck! ^^

I'd say, next time summer roles around, it'd be a good time to host another survivor... that's just me.
random Sig
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Zeri for this post:
  • Kursed, Mija, Resarekt, TheBreeze, Tintin
Good luck everyone (especially the new players)!
Unless my schedule gets even more busy I'll be watching from the sidelines so try to make it entertaining. I'm sure kursed has some good twists planned to help with that so don't take it upon yourself to cause too much drama... or do, I guess
[Image: odupla5fbc2.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to grassfire for this post:
  • Resarekt, TheBreeze
(2017-10-29 20:23:31)hey what do I need to do o get started it\s just sending me to this page do I play a game ? New to this so will need help thanks Wrote:
Competition #1: Getting back into Survivor Shape (Post-a-thon)

[Image: giphy.gif]

There is many players on this island. It makes all of us wonder who will be the first to show their dedication to their tribe, and who can endure the most with this challenge. This competition is the most classic challenge on any forum. The Spam-a-thon! This first challenge will indicate whose tribe is safe from their hard work, and whose tribe is will be eliminating one of their own players. This challenge has been placed here first so we can get this thread more attention Smile

Rules: Each post is worth one point. Post as much as you can to rack up points for your tribe before time runs out! The tribe who manages to surface the most points will receive immunity! 

And... for the player who spams the most, will receive a special prize from me in PM... what is it, might you ask? Garner the most individual points to find out. Wink

The challenge will start on the 1st of November at 3:00 PM (MDT) and end on November 3d at 3:00 PM (MDT). I was going to start it on the 31st but... I want everyone to celebrate a good halloween.

(to convert your timezone from MDT, use this: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html )

I will VM everyone about this. Any questions? Just ask. Smile
hi breeze

hi grassfire
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Sushie for this post:
  • grassfire, TheBreeze
(2017-10-30 15:23:01)Daveedwards Wrote:
(2017-10-29 20:23:31)hey what do I need to do o get started it\s just sending me to this page do I play a game ? New to this so will need help thanks Wrote:

There is many players on this island. It makes all of us wonder who will be the first to show their dedication to their tribe, and who can endure the most with this challenge. This competition is the most classic challenge on any forum. The Spam-a-thon! This first challenge will indicate whose tribe is safe from their hard work, and whose tribe is will be eliminating one of their own players. This challenge has been placed here first so we can get this thread more attention Smile

Rules: Each post is worth one point. Post as much as you can to rack up points for your tribe before time runs out! The tribe who manages to surface the most points will receive immunity! 

And... for the player who spams the most, will receive a special prize from me in PM... what is it, might you ask? Garner the most individual points to find out. Wink

The challenge will start on the 1st of November at 3:00 PM (MDT) and end on November 3d at 3:00 PM (MDT). I was going to start it on the 31st but... I want everyone to celebrate a good halloween.

(to convert your timezone from MDT, use this: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html )

Starting on November 1st, the challenge will begin. The point of the challenge is more of a post a thon. All you have to do is post as many times as you can on this thread between then and the end of the challenge! I want to say that you can post up to a max of 2 times per minute, so that means 120 times per hour, which means each person can max out at 5,760 posts!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
(2017-10-30 15:45:11)Resarekt Wrote:
(2017-10-30 15:23:01)Daveedwards Wrote:
(2017-10-29 20:23:31)hey what do I need to do o get started it\s just sending me to this page do I play a game ? New to this so will need help thanks Wrote:

Starting on November 1st, the challenge will begin. The point of the challenge is more of a post a thon. All you have to do is post as many times as you can on this thread between then and the end of the challenge! I want to say that you can post up to a max of 2 times per minute, so that means 120 times per hour, which means each person can max out at 5,760 posts!!!!

Well technically it's 1 post per 31 seconds unless you're a mod Tongue
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Luna for this post:
  • Resarekt
Ax6 changed it to a 29 second delay, so now it's actually 30 seconds
[Image: tw2m4pN.png] All Hail Shanaroo
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuxi for this post:
  • Resarekt
(2017-10-30 18:16:36)Tuxi Wrote: Ax6 changed it to a 29 second delay, so now it's actually 30 seconds

but the website times out for like 15 seconds every 3 minutes, i guess we will see if that is really true
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
Home sweet home. I've missed you guys!
Honestly, seeing you in as a twist makes me really happy I didn’t sign-up for this season, Breeze. I feel we would’ve inevitably gone at each other’s throats. Oh well, guess we’ll never know!

Great to see you, man!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Sushie for this post:
  • Mr.Dux, Resarekt, TheBreeze
It would have been an epic clash, I actually think we would have rocked it for a while together before that Wink

Really nice to see you too man!
Good luck everyone! I wonder if anyone is gonna break jyguys record?
WOAH
WOAH
Twoooo
WOAH
Oh wait it starts at three...whoops my bad!
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Addy
check countdown page...
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
Sorry about the confusion, everyone. the challenge begins in 3 hours and 44 minutes
Post of interest

Camer joins the fight!

As everyone searches the island to become familiar with their surroundings, GJM, Anders, and Daveedwards go on a quick adventure to possibly discover any secret locations. Although they were unsuccessful in their attempt to find any secrets, they did find a beautiful cliff top in the northern east part of the island. Anders notices there's a bike trail down the mountain, and immediately convinces everyone to climb it.
Eventually once the trio reached the top, everyone was peacefully enjoying the view in awe. However, GJM decided he would try to impress everyone by doing a handstand near the edge. Little did he recognize before, he failed to look down off of the cliff to see the whopping 10 storey drop! "Be careful!" exclaimed Daveedwards. But it was already too late. GJM had lost his balance at Daveedwards shout and had fallen off the cliff. Anders and daveedwards quickly look to see where GJM had landed, and thankfully he had only fallen 12 meters, landing on a cliff shaped rock saving his life.

[Image: CalebEvac3.png]

When Anders and daveedwards retrieved the cast to rescue GJM, it was scarily late.
The paramedics had informed everyone that GJM was lucky enough to only receive few broken bones, cuts and a unfortunately a head injury. All of issues were treatable. The paramedics constantly repeat he should have been killed.
Thank you for signing up, GJM. It is a shame things got busy for you.

Now the Darkus Tribe worries in their 5v6 scenario. What will they do? This is unfair! Who will help them?
"I'll take his place!" 
A voice from the dock confidently remarks.
"Who is that?" asks everyone, as constant murmuring shuffles through the crowd.

[Image: avatar_61.png?dateline=1509125225]
It is I, Camer999! Ready to join the action!

Camer is now in the game! Camer will join the Darkus Tribe. 

The tribes now look like so:

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Camer999, Mr.Dux, Podifo, TheBreeze, Tintin