Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the pointless features that is existing on AF?
What is the pointless features that is existing on AF?

First of all, calendar is the most pointless thing, right?

And when you post, you see "New Imgur Pic" button on left, but is it necessary? I don't think so.

Do you think of anything else?

• єиα •
(2017-11-26 09:27:20)Exodus Wrote: Post reply

Then you want to move this thread to blog? This is completely an insulting. Thus, ax6 is guilty.
Thanks. add Thank You. It makes people think others are better than them and so on. The calendar is for checking whose birthday is coming up next or what event.
[Image: UubrvW8.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to VBR for this post:
  • Henchai, last post
http://forums.acidch.at/member.php?actio...ile&uid=22

can some mod remove this feature?
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
in all my time on jv and my short time here, i have never subscribed to a thread, and i have no idea what it even does
(2017-11-26 12:01:37)Big Money Salvia Wrote: http://forums.acidch.at/member.php?actio...ile&uid=22

can some mod remove this feature?

*vinesauce jobel voice* ITS A FEATURE, ITS A FEATURE
(2017-11-26 18:42:16)coolcold Wrote: in all my time on jv and my short time here, i have never subscribed to a thread, and i have no idea what it even does

I believe you get notifications if the thread gets a reply.
[Image: g_MHfI3QTlyoy8AZUTnSAg.png]
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
I've actually used the imgur function a handful of times. It's handy when you have to upload images.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I wish the video type didn't default to Dailymotion. Seriously, who even posts videos from Dailymotion?
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
(2017-11-26 22:50:51)Mystery Wrote: I wish the video type didn't default to Dailymotion. Seriously, who even posts videos from Dailymotion?

I'll try to change that later.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)