Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After 7 long years I have returned (with a new level: Doomed Skillz!)
Tongue 
https://imgur.com/a/gCLRi
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Doomed_Runner for this post:
  • Dangevin, last post, Mystery
Welcomed back. In the years you have been away, I believe I have dethroned you as the best mine glitcher. But we will see.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to last post for this post:
  • Doomed_Runner
(2017-11-29 03:01:03)coolcold Wrote: Welcomed back. In the years you have been away, I believe I have dethroned you as the best mine glitcher. But we will see.

Thanks Big Grin
Honestly I would be shocked if someone didn't  dethrone me after all this time

But..... you've gotta try my level called "Mine Glitch Test" and if you can't beat it, I have bad news Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Doomed_Runner for this post:
  • last post
Who are you? Well, anyway, welcome to AF.

I had been on PR2 during 2012-2014.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Doomed_Runner
(2017-11-29 03:59:44)960thousand Wrote: Who are you? Well, anyway, welcome to AF.

I had been on PR2 during 2012-2014.

thanks, that's cool, well u can call me Doomed :p
Nice introduction! It's good to meet you. Smile
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Doomed_Runner
(2017-11-29 04:55:50)Mystery Wrote: Nice introduction! It's good to meet you. Smile
Thanks =)
7 years damn, I don't know you lol
I can't say I know you, but that's fine.
Welcome to the forums!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Doomed_Runner
(2017-11-29 05:38:18)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I can't say I know you, but that's fine.
Welcome to the forums!

Thanks, I was upset about JV shutting down and this forum seems to be the 'new' JV :p
You describe your deeds well! Nice to meet you, but I don't know you much, very much. 2010 you left and came back in 2017. Smile or I'm wrong? Big Grin . I guess you missed many new body parts that was given by Jiggmin in certain times on PR2. Welcome bAcK, Doomed!
[Image: UubrvW8.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to VBR for this post:
  • Doomed_Runner
(2017-11-29 06:28:40)Doomed_Runner Wrote:
(2017-11-29 05:38:18)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I can't say I know you, but that's fine.
Welcome to the forums!

Thanks, I was upset about JV shutting down and this forum seems to be the 'new' JV :p

Eh, that's debatable. Most of the community regrouped here because this forum opened three weeks after JV vanished from the face of the internet, but there has never been an explicit association with JV.

On the other hand, http://jiggmin2.com claims to be the new JV (more accurately, JV's revival). Jiggmin approved it, so I guess that's official, in a way.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Doomed_Runner
(2017-11-29 08:33:32)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2017-11-29 06:28:40)Doomed_Runner Wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

Eh, that's debatable. Most of the community regrouped here because this forum opened three weeks after JV vanished from the face of the internet, but there has never been an explicit association with JV.

On the other hand, http://jiggmin2.com claims to be the new JV (more accurately, JV's revival). Jiggmin approved it, so I guess that's official, in a way.

yeah but unfortunately this JV2 thing is dead on arrival, the trust isn't there between the community and Jiggmin.. No warning given, just poof, gone. I don't care about Jiggmin, he fucked over Pr2 with his garbage that he called Pr3. If Pr3 never came out, Pr2 would still be going strong with a full Derron server every single day. Jiggmin single handedly fucked Platform Racing 2.

Platform Racing 2 is possibly the greatest game ever made.... Also, JV wasn't exactly perfect,
So yeah I'm not sure what else to say, other than long live Pr2 and expect more genius levels from me xD

(2017-11-29 08:10:16)VBR Wrote: You describe your deeds well! Nice to meet you, but I don't know you much, very much. 2010 you left and came back in 2017. :) or I'm wrong? :D . I guess you missed many new body parts that was given by Jiggmin in certain times on PR2. Welcome bAcK, Doomed!

you are correct :P
well actually I have my favorite body parts already, the new ones aren't very appealing... Ty bro
(2017-11-29 02:58:56)Doomed_Runner Wrote: If Pr2 shuts down, kiss me goodbye, coz I ain't dealing with the piece of shit called Pr3 (sticky slow physics, ugly art, blocks are too big, oh man)

Fuck you
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Ali, Antee, Beachsurf, bro, Doomed_Runner, ProClifo
Welcome to AC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bro for this post:
  • Doomed_Runner
I think I remember you, not 100% sure. I was always on PR2, 7 years for myself as well was 15is when I discovered it now 22 lol.
Welcome back I suppose?
 Angel Heart  In memory of those who've crossed my path Heart  Angel 
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705
Steam - IziCain

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* for this post:
  • Doomed_Runner
(2017-11-30 00:32:06)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: I think I remember you, not 100% sure. I was always on PR2, 7 years for myself as well was 15is when I discovered it now 22 lol.
Welcome back I suppose?

that's a long time to be consistently playing, kudos. Ty ^^
(2017-11-29 14:09:07)Doomed_Runner Wrote: If Pr3 never came out, Pr2 would still be going strong with a full Derron server every single day.

as the best mine glitcher, i would have to disagree with you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to last post for this post:
  • Beachsurf
I'd argue that Jiggmin losing the source code to PR2 is what killed it. Also, it's an old flash game and most people have moved on to more advanced and in-depth games.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
(2017-11-30 05:43:16)Mystery Wrote: I'd argue that Jiggmin losing the source code to PR2 is what killed it. Also, it's an old flash game and most people have moved on to more advanced and in-depth games.

I completely disagree, but that's fine. I honestly didn't come here to socialize, I'll prolly only show up to advertise new levels when appropriate.