Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you miss JV?
(2017-12-04 04:44:50)Famknight Wrote: memes
he is a really nice guy on pr2 but asilva did not like him so she maid a story that he nuked 13 times but iu was there and he did not
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • DD667
I like this place better, not to say I don't miss jv. I just feel like people are nicer and generally better here, I guess because we're all older. I miss mostly individual people and playing on pr2 when it was active, especially when DMs came out.
I miss reading Rammjet argue with people every day.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alice for this post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*
^ this.
And I do honestly miss JV sometimes.
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
I didn't realize before I found this place about a week ago, but yeah. Some memorable users and a lot of fun had discussing and debating and hearing other people's perspectives. You gotta remember I was probably 12 at the time and as much as I acted up (ask anybody who remembers me) it was really cool being around a bunch of people I knew nothing about at first and just kept learning more and more about as time passed. Not sure how to explain it exactly
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
(2017-12-04 22:36:55)Mija Wrote: I miss reading Rammjet argue with people every day.

Rammjet did that here a few times. I guess he just got bored of the website.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
The main things I miss is my counting thread and the members that left, but I don't care about anything else. I was a jerk on JV, and I don't miss that.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
Yeah

It's a lotta stuff gone
lots of people lost touch with eachother cos it was not announced or planned at all
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer the Dragon for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
I miss being a part of an active forum with people who had a similar interest to my own: Jiggmin games. I miss a lot of things: school, people, growing up, etc. 

But things are forever changing. Nothing lasts. But things do begin again, and this guy is just clinging onto that notion hoping, that one day, a tiny bit of contentment will come into my life.

I miss posting under Carlos' blog and people getting mad.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Resarekt
JV was my passtime as a teenager, I sure do miss it, however much I am inactive on here I'm sort of glad I'm not dragging myself into that drama anymore. A lot of people have grown up and matured which is nice to see, I'm glad most of folks have stuck around.
 Angel Heart  In memory of those who've crossed my path Heart  Angel 
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705
Steam - IziCain