Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Wrapped
If you have Spotify, then you know exactly what the title means. About this time of the year, Spotify gives you your yearly report of how much you listened, what you listened to, your favorite artist and other things too! 

Here is how my year fared: How did your year compare? Go ahead and find out using this LINK and logging in to your Spotify account!

Oh and feel free to discuss anything music related here!
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
I don't use Spotify because I feel a lot better when I purchase an artists music because it supports them. (no shade to Spotify users.)
Also, dude I love Foster the people. Some of my favs are Don't Stop and Houdini.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Resarekt
(2017-12-06 20:55:15)Kursed Wrote: I don't use Spotify because I feel a lot better when I purchase an artists music because it supports them. (no shade to Spotify users.)
Also, dude I love Foster the people. Some of my favs are Don't Stop and Houdini.

I totally understand! I actually try to use spotify to pick up on what i think is good so I can make future investments like concerts and albums. Speaking of which, I almost went to see Foster the People last week but their concert was sold out! I went the night before though to see papa roach and rise against and that was v good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Resarekt for this post:
  • Kursed
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Big Money Salvia for this post:
  • Resarekt
(2017-12-06 21:20:29)Big Money Salvia Wrote:

OOh Two Door Cinema Club! Good stuff!!
WOAH
[Image: 7f363ee7435e7f99cc1cafb9971ad584.png]

REEEEEEEEEEEE
(2017-12-06 21:48:51)Patriotic Nigra Wrote: [Image: 7f363ee7435e7f99cc1cafb9971ad584.png]

REEEEEEEEEEEE

rekt bitch
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
[Image: VxrDqfY.png]

[Image: 1Z5hckS.png]
this is down from last year, where I listened to close to 50k minutes. I've been listening mostly on YouTube this year.
We're not gonna talk about Judy.
I use Google Play Music bc it's easy to renew free trials so I couldn't say. I listen to a variety of genres, but mainly hip hop and classic rock.
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[Image: musicbar.php?name=Tin101&colour=teal]
[Image: -L-zsNwhSd06LQxfsSIS.png]
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
(2017-12-10 10:05:01)hello from the other side Wrote: [Image: -L-zsNwhSd06LQxfsSIS.png]

Wow you really are the living embodiment of cancer
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Big Money Salvia, IcyMind, Resarekt, Simon, Tebbe, Tintin
(2017-12-10 19:36:56)ProClifo Wrote:
(2017-12-10 10:05:01)hello from the other side Wrote: [Image: -L-zsNwhSd06LQxfsSIS.png]

Wow you really are the living embodiment of cancer

I know
Photo 
Well I don't use Spotify as my main source of music. But here's what I got. 

random Sig
[Image: wzvzwSP.png]
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
[Image: 9t7SCC1.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Patriotic Nigra
(2017-12-11 00:03:33)aki Wrote: [Image: wzvzwSP.png]

ok this is worse than mine
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • Tebbe
nah fam I use tidal gimme that G O O D streaming quality
[Image: fEVlgeH.jpg]
(9:57:59 PM) Ena: dylan I'll stick my fingers in your butthole
(9:04:27 PM) ITNW: grab my pussy daddy uwu Pontoty 
(2017-12-11 13:28:23)hello from the other side Wrote:
(2017-12-11 00:03:33)aki Wrote: (clip)

ok this is worse than mine

1- i promise my last.fm is better, spotify's top plays chart is a bit inaccurate
2- i am aware that i am the mainstream music scum of the forum
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to y'a pas moyen for this post:
  • Tintin
I don't have Spotify but I'll make a similar list based on what I can find, I guess

Top Genre:
Power Metal

Top Artists:
Twilight Force
Cain's Offering
Garrison Ulrich
The L-Train
Dream Theater

Top Songs:
I Will Build You a Rome - Cain's Offering
A Night to Forget - Cain's Offering
Moonrise - The L-Train