Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How rusty are you?
If you go on PR2 right now and play Frustration Easy, what's your time? Also what's your old best? I got ~4 minutes although I think my best was closer to 2.
I couldn't finish it back then and I still can't.
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Big Money Salvia for this post:
  • Pinky, Zelante
I got 9:40 though I never played that much frustrations xD
7:25
my dick clean aint no rust developing on this pipe fuck u talking about
follow my IG and I'll follow yo ass back to work n suck you
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Matt for this post:
  • Addy, Mija, Titanium
I, honestly, think I can't get rusty on pr2 anymore. :S

Even after not playing the game for a couple teeheehehehe of years it still feels the same.

5:01 so yep I'm definitely rusty, used to get closer to 3 minutes back then
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
Couldn't beat it. I was doing ok until i got stuck on a part around halfway through and the time ran out. I don't think i could ever beat maps like that tho.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Milkmann for this post:
  • Zelante
(2018-01-09 20:32:26)Milkmann Wrote: Couldn't beat it. I was doing ok until i got stuck on a part around halfway through and the time ran out. I don't think i could ever beat maps like that tho.

You certainly could if you practiced the variant a bit: you probably just haven't played enough frustrations. From what I've noticed, speedrunners are usually good with frustrations because they demand similar skills.

I have no idea what time I could previously have gotten on Frustration Easy, but I am pretty sure my record on The Legend was about 5:40, and I used to be able to consistently get under 7 minutes. I just now got 9:20.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
I'm not too rusty, mostly just due to the fact that I have a new laptop now with smaller keys...
[Image: 29qftdu.gif]
• wнσ αм i? • σн รнє'ร тнє qυєєи. • єиα •
I mostly played simming levels so I probably couldn't beat it back then or now.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: iVCKWGc.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Titanium
So I played the map and I finished it in 3.08, but I have no idea what my best was before that.

I rarely played frusts nd even more rarely finished them....so you probably know what outcome occurred.
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
I got less than 2 minutes.

Granted, it was another level, but that's irrelevant.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 1amayzingman for this post:
  • Dealth, TheWicked
I was never that good at PR2 to begin with so.. very rusty
fuck me man i got frustrated easy

the part with the disappearing block (whatever they are called) "ladder", i got to the very last move block and accidentally hit a net Sad

i am so bad at making the little 2 block jumps with nets