Poll: What will it be?
Kanto remake
Sinnoh remake
8th generation
Something completely different
Pokémon Stars
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be the next Pokémon game?
GameFreak has announced that it will no longer produce Pokémon games for the Nintendo 3DS. That means the next mainline Pokémon game will be on the Nintendo Switch, and speculation has consumed the Internet for months about what the next Pokémon game will be. We know very little about this next game, and we have no idea when it will be announced. Some believe it will be a remake of generation 4, while others are hoping for a generation 1 remake, but a lot of people think it's likely it's gonna be an 8th generation game. Or maybe they're still planning on Pokémon Stars?

What do you think? I made a poll so that we can look back at this thread when the game is announced, and we can see who was wrong and who was right.

Here are some fun concept images for you to fantasize in.

[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
pokemon go 2!
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Generation 4 remakes, I hope - but not fussed either way.
[Image: tauros.gif][Image: bouffalant.gif]

Most likely a new generation.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
the long awaited pokemon gray!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Yretsym for this post:
  • Zenas
Whatever it is, it'll still be called "Gen 8". I doubt they'd lead off with a direct remake of any sorts. Perhaps a revisitation to a previous region, but I wouldn't hold my breath for any remakes.
The next generation.

And I don't mean Star Trek.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
A new generation, since I don't believe they'd make the switch's first pokemon main series game a remake. I wouldn't mind being wrong doe
I suspect they might start working on Pokemon Acid Green soon. Really hyped for it!
Rumor has it that there will be an announcement on Pokemon Day (February 27th). I have no evidence to back this up.
Actually, here's why I think that. https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/967791292142014464

Look at all the posts. "6 Pokémon make a team," "5 cards from the fifth expansion," "4 elite trainers stand above," "3 starter Pokémon". They're counting down to something, and they're using the hashtag #PokemonDay, which is February 27th, the day Pokémon Red/Green were first released in Japan in 1996.

THEY'RE COUNTING DOWN AND THE LAST TWEET GETS POSTED ON FEBRUARY 27TH! COULD THIS BE IT?!
it might be, but they do this every year
Will we have more evolutions of existing Pokemon?

[Image: ZLyZKdL.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
(2018-02-10 01:10:01)Vosa Wrote: the long awaited pokemon gray!

Pokemon Light Gray
Pokemon Dark Gray
Pokemon Gray Gray
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
Pokemon star (the fan game) has potential. :3c
(2018-02-09 14:10:55)Podifo Wrote: pokemon go 2!

Shoulda said Pokemon Gone
[Image: 29qftdu.gif]
• wнσ αм i? • σн รнє'ร тнє qυєєи. • єиα •
(2018-03-10 09:14:14)Quilava Wrote: Pokemon star (the fan game) has potential. :3c

There's no chance whatsoever that a fan game will turn into an official one.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2018-03-10 21:23:11)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2018-03-10 09:14:14)Quilava Wrote: Pokemon star (the fan game) has potential. :3c
There's no chance whatsoever that a fan game will turn into an official one.
dont think thats what hes saying
Pokemon Beef and Pokemon Pork
(2018-03-11 03:05:35)FinalCheetah Wrote: Pokemon Beef and Pokemon Pork

Featuring Team Steak and Team Bacon who wouldnt eat pork and wouldnt slaughter cows respectively
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)