Poll: What will it be?
Kanto remake
Sinnoh remake
8th generation
Something completely different
Pokémon Stars
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be the next Pokémon game?
Nintendo: "A rushed game is forever bad. A delayed game is eventually good."

Valve: "You can't release a bad game if you don't release one at all."
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2018-03-16 02:21:24)ProClifo Wrote: Nintendo: "A rushed game is forever bad. A delayed game is eventually good." Valve: "You can't release a bad game if you don't release one at all."
have you forgotten duke nukem forever already
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Gen 8 confirmed
Pokemon Cease and Pokemon Desist.
Pokemon Diarrhoea and Pokemon Gonorrhea
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • ProClifo, Verdusk, Yretsym
Here is a supposed leak to Nintendo's schedule later this year. Apparently he admitted that he lied about having inside information, but today one of his prophecies came true because Nintendo announced their paid subscription service, and it all checks out with the post. There's a possibility that the rest is true, but then again it might not.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/189.../900653271

"Pokémon for Switch is revealed [at E3]. It’s a new take on Red and Blue and features graphics that are midway between Sun/Moon and Pokken."

-Nintendo’s releasing details about their Online Service on May 7th.
-Service goes live on September 24th
-Service offers dedicated voice chat through an existing chat service, Discord being the most popular choice, exclusive Eshop discounts, and a Games With Gold/PlayStation Plus like Service where retro games are given to people every month and are allowed to keep the games as long as they have the service.
-Nintendo is ditching the Virtual Console brand and replacing it with ‘Nintendo Classics’. Games offered through this are much cheaper than they were before and is going to launch with NES and GBA games in August with SNES and N64 games being made available late 2018/ early 2019.
-Nintendo E3 Presentation is currently 36 minutes long and focuses only on Switch titles with Treehouse being used to announce and show 3DS titles.
-The first reveal is of the Spyro trilogy coming to Switch, though there’s a reason they’ve been waiting to reveal it.
-Fire Emblem is next and the title for it is ‘Lustrous Daybreak’. Coming holiday this year.
-Yoshi is next, now subtitled Flipped Around and features the same Amiibo functionality as Wooly World. Releases in August.
-New Paper Mario game is next and is not being developed by Intelligent Systems. Goes back to the traditional partner style gameplay but still heavily features the character limitations imposed for Sticker Star and Color Splash. Coming 2019
-Mario Odyssey DLC is next. Luigi is being released that day as a playable character and adds 70 unique moons to the game. Wario and Waluigi are also being made playable characters with 70 moons each as well. No tentative release date on the other two characters, but they are being made playable at the show floor.
-Activision makes some announcements. Crash Bandicoot Amiibo is being made that adds harder time trials to the N’Sane trilogy and is teased to have some kind of functionality with Spyro trilogy.
-Black Ops 4 Battle Royale is coming to Switch with crossplay with PC and Xbox, regular Black Ops 4 is not coming to Switch.
-Sega reveals their Sega Ages line for the west and two of the games they’re releasing under it are the first two Sonic Adventure games.
-Super Sonic Racing is revealed and takes inspiration from Sonic R with some characters like Sonic running on their own while characters like Tails use vehicles. Some kind of Nintendo exclusive content is teased for the game as well.
-Next is a Metroid Prime 4 gameplay trailer. Coming 2019.
-Pokémon for Switch is revealed. It’s a new take on Red and Blue and features graphics that are midway between Sun/Moon and Pokken.
-Five Nights at Freddy’s is coming to Switch, though reports are coming in that content may have been censored on Scott Cawthon’s end, not enforced by Nintendo. Coming out in the fall.
-Two trailers for Smash Bros for Switch are the last things. One reveals Captain Toad, the other reveals Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, this is why they’ve been quiet about the Switch version of the trilogy. Gameplay is shown and is a mix of Smash 4 and Melee, being very colorful yet detailed. Coming out September alongside the Online Service.
-Ice Climbers are set to be revealed during the Treehouse Live.

That’s all. I don’t know anymore specifics than that because I’m not the person who actually saw all of this, a contact with connections to marketing saw all of this and shared it to me.
Have a good day and remember to check back on this on May 7th.
Looks like the games will be called Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee. The Internet has been exploding this past couple of days, with people being upset that it's another Kanto game.

I for one welcome Kanto for the fifth time. I think it will be very interesting. If the leaks are true, I'm getting the Eevee game.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Yretsym
Yellow remakes, I take it?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Or they could be sequels. I heard you play as a new character with a new rival, and you can encounter Red and Blue in the games. It's all speculation, though. I don't really know.

It does give a throwback to Yellow at least, where Pikachu was Red's starter and Eevee was Blue's starter.
I was partly right about pokemon go 2
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • ProClifo, Yretsym
Kanto remakes/somethings makes sense though, since the last games in that region were for the GBA.
[Image: tw2m4pN.png] All Hail Shanaroo
Does this mean Eevee will be in Smash?

(2018-05-17 18:21:19)Podifo Wrote: I was partly right about pokemon go 2
That's how GameFreak works. What other people think of as a joke, they take seriously. And then they make a game out of it.
(2018-05-18 09:59:57)ProClifo Wrote: That's how GameFreak works. What other people think of as a joke, they take seriously. And then they make a game out of it.

You accidentally described their coding style perfectly.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • ProClifo
I'm not saying anything about leaks until I see an official reveal. If these leaks are to be believed, we'll see a reveal soon enough anyway...
HUGE UPDATE

The Pokémon Company announced a few games yesterday. First off, the leaks about Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee were true. It's a spin-off game that uses Pokémon GO mechanics, without the struggle of having to walk outside. It takes place in the region of Kanto. So, the 4chan user was right that it was a "new take on Kanto".

They also announced that they were working on a traditional Pokémon game which is scheduled to be released in 2019, which is a relief to us Pokémon fans. They said they've been working on the game since before the Switch was released, so it might very well be the same game we've heard about for years, which supposedly takes place in Spain/Italy with the theme being some conflict between old and new. There were also rumors that these were called "Plus and Minus". This is all speculation, though.

They also announced a game called Pokémon Quest, which can be played already today. Here is the full press conference: