Poll: View image?
I don't care.
Fuck
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google removes ‘view image’ button from search
Quote:Google is making a change to image search today that sounds small but will have a big impact: it’s removing the “view image” button that appeared when you clicked on a picture, which allowed you to open the image alone. The button was extremely useful for users, since when you’re searching for a picture, there’s a very good chance that you want to take it and use it for something. Now, you’ll have to take additional steps to save an image.

The change is essentially meant to frustrate users. Google has long been under fire from photographers and publishers who felt that image search allowed people to steal their pictures, and the removal of the view image button is one of many changes being made in response. A deal to show copyright information and improve attribution of Getty photos was announced last week and included these changes.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/15/17017...ch-results

Ahh fuck
People are still surprised that Google doesn't actually love its users and do everything for them?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • I killed Laura Palmer, Zelante
This is bullshit!
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
well fuck

• єиα •
You can still right-click and press Copy Image Location in Firefox.
[Image: unknown.png]
(2018-02-16 15:17:35)Tank Titanium Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Idk why I didn't think about that. Thanks Smile

It's still annoying that there's no button for it now Sad
(2018-02-16 09:39:09)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: People are still surprised that Google doesn't actually love its users and do everything for them?

I'm more surprised that Google removes ‘view image’ button from search than what you're saying.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
(2018-02-16 15:58:18)plastic Wrote: there's no search by image

?

[Image: kHBh4aG.png]
its results are also getting extremely politically correct
just look up 'white couple' on images. lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bowl4Mod for this post:
  • Tebbe
(2018-02-16 16:57:38)Bowl4Mod Wrote: its results are also getting extremely politically correct just look up 'white couple' on images. lol
wow i saw an image of an image search
This is truly the end of times
Guess I'll be switching over to the objectively superior Bing search engine from now own
Signature not available
So that's why something retarded was going on. Argh!
[Image: Denj139.gif]
(2018-02-16 16:57:38)Bowl4Mod Wrote: its results are also getting extremely politically correct

the algorithm for google images is based off of key words from the title page of that the image is from, the file name of the image, or the image's tags from the website it's from. for example:

[Image: YDCpYlm.jpg]

the term "white couple" takes up half of that name, so the algorithm will obviously bump it up to the front. this is why when searching "3 black teens" you get a bunch of mugshots of 3 black teenagers because of many news articles starting with "3 black teens"
the algorithm simply does not know for sure that the results pulled up are actually of a white-white couple, and not a multiracial black-white couple. this is just more reddit/pol race rage nonsense about google becoming "PC"
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
(2018-02-16 16:57:38)Bowl4Mod Wrote: its results are also getting extremely politically correct

I found one with out a black person...

[Image: pakenham-couple-photography-melbourne-bl...adshot.jpg]

(2018-02-17 15:36:57)au resto Wrote:

the algorithm for google images is based off of key words from the title page of that the image is from, the file name of the image, or the image's tags from the website it's from. for example:

the term "white couple" takes up half of that name, so the algorithm will obviously bump it up to the front. this is why when searching "3 black teens" you get a bunch of mugshots of 3 black teenagers because of many news articles starting with "3 black teens"
the algorithm simply does not know for sure that the results pulled up are actually of a white-white couple, and not a multiracial black-white couple. this is just more reddit/pol race rage nonsense about google becoming "PC"

you're right, google has always been PC cucks

however when you search "couple" it shows you a white couple. really politically correct, amirite? your bias is showing, man. better hide that shit!
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Big Money Salvia for this post:
  • y'a pas moyen
(2018-02-17 17:10:07)Tebbe Wrote:
(2018-02-17 15:36:57)au resto Wrote: the algorithm for google images is based off of key words from the title page of that the image is from, the file name of the image, or the image's tags from the website it's from. for example:

you're right, google has always been PC cucks

i bet you're the type to post a comment saying "ooga booga" or "we wuz kangz" under YT's black history month videos in hopes of pwning liberals and the "PC agenda"
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
I really dont want to work just to copy a god damn picture. That sounds annoying af