100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do nuzlockers deserve to live?
[Image: OFlF8Mh.png]

A nuzlocke is basically a hard mode for Pokémon players. People think the game is too easy and want a bigger challenge out of playing the metagame, so they impose these ridiculous rules on themselves to abide by when playing, the worst one being that you have to release a Pokémon when it faints.

There are mixed opinions about nuzlockes in the Pokémon community. Some think it's fun, some think it's stupid. Personally, I think nuzlockers are despicable human beings who are turning Pokémon into something miserable.

My thoughts are greatly reflected by the developers of the famous romhack Pokémon Clover, who designed the Pokémon "Motherfuck" specifically to spite nuzlockers.
http://pgenvp.wikia.com/wiki/Motherfuck
[Image: LlYPEk0.png]
Quote:This Pokemon seems to exist partially as a way to punish those attempting to play with self-imposed Nuzlocke restrictions. A player meaning to level-up his weaker Pokemon may put the one he's training at the front of the party, only to encounter Motherfuck and have no way to retreat. This is good, because faggots who play Nuzlockes are unworthy of happiness.

What do you think about nuzlockes and nuzlockers in general? Are they fun? Are they stupid? Are they the scum of the Earth? Discuss.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
You srs reight now?

Motherfuck Wrote:Base experience yield

genius pokemon lol
why are people enjoying things i don't like what the hell
no
only normies dont nuzlock

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nuzlocke is one of the shittiest grass pokemon in my opinion
ass movepool and a leaf stone for evolution?

no thank you!
Signature not available
(2018-02-16 16:13:19)plastic Wrote: why are people enjoying things i don't like what the hell
joke
(2018-02-16 18:52:47)Henchai Wrote: Nuzlocke is one of the shittiest grass pokemon in my opinion ass movepool and a leaf stone for evolution? no thank you!
Nuzlocke isn't a pokemon
(2018-02-16 19:07:13)coolcold Wrote:
(2018-02-16 18:52:47)Henchai Wrote: Nuzlocke is one of the shittiest grass pokemon in my opinion ass movepool and a leaf stone for evolution? no thank you!
Nuzlocke isn't a pokemon

trust me my uncle works at nintendo
Signature not available
I play pokemon because it's an easygoing experience. I don't like screaming in anger when I play a video game.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
There's a line where threads just stop having any value.

You didn't cross the line. You dropped a tactical nuke on it, then peed on it, drew a new line 100 km further away, and crossed that one, too. If you want to make a thread about nuzlocke runs, that's okay; this is not such a thread.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • DD667