add me too plz (Stxtics)
(2018-04-10 16:09:44)hey guys Wrote: Can you add: Thorsn

He's not on acid but he's famus pr2 god ty

Am on Acid, can confirm am famus

My Minecraft name is still Thorsn
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jorn for this post:
  • Leigh
(2018-04-11 09:22:48)Jorn Wrote:
(2018-04-10 16:09:44)hey guys Wrote: Can you add: Thorsn He's not on acid but he's famus pr2 god ty
Am on Acid, can confirm am famus My Minecraft name is still Thorsn
Wow you lied to me
(2016-05-09 16:43:03)Ares Wrote: you are making yourself look like moron ares is most knowledgeable on acid forum
all 3 of you have been whitelisted.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AN|0N for this post:
  • Stxtics
[Image: UaNL7Gu.png]

Strange.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • AN|0N
I guess I can give this a shot, it'll be fun to see familiar faces instead of randoms in a server where I don't need to act like swearing will cause a war.

Username: Residays

I may bring a friend, I'll see what he says and tell you his username, I hope that's fine.
Asking for a PR2 player (he's not registered on Acid) to join the server, his username is: Jawners
(2018-04-12 11:28:10)I Wrote: I guess I can give this a shot, it'll be fun to see familiar faces instead of randoms in a server where I don't need to act like swearing will cause a war. Username: Residays I may bring a friend, I'll see what he says and tell you his username, I hope that's fine.

Hey, added. Let me know when you get your friend to agree to come on Smile

(2018-04-13 17:54:27)Jorn Wrote: Asking for a PR2 player (he's not registered on Acid) to join the server, his username is: Jawners

Cannot add him to the whitelist for some reason. Are you sure the username is correct/he paid for minecraft?

Thanks, sorry for the delay.
  • Residays
Oooh, I forgot about this. I'll see if I can join if my internet allows.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • AN|0N
Damn I thought this was PVE, why didn't the OP say it was PVP?
(2018-05-20 21:32:12)I Wrote: Damn I thought this was PVE, why didn't the OP say it was PVP?

It IS PvE.
PvP is only enabled because it's funny to whack someone once if they're doing something stupid.

Who killed you and stole your shit? Did they grief your base?
I can disable PvP if I need to.
Griefing is an immediate and permanent ban.
(2018-05-22 14:39:13)AN|0N Wrote:
(2018-05-20 21:32:12)I Wrote: Damn I thought this was PVE, why didn't the OP say it was PVP?
It IS PvE. PvP is only enabled because it's funny to whack someone once if they're doing something stupid. Who killed you and stole your shit? Did they grief your base? I can disable PvP if I need to. Griefing is an immediate and permanent ban.

If that's the case then you're allowing to grief more easily, and it can be also be troublesome in tight, narrow straight mines when looking for diamonds for example, when you're having a friend there helping you out.

Nobody killed me, I just got in with my friend and punched him to test PvP, I didn't want to fight anybody really, I'm not into Minecraft PvP... well, IMO PvP off would be a better idea to prevent what I mentioned above, but of course the decision is yours.
I personally like PvP on. My friend and I like making PvP arenas every once and a while, and I don't really expect people to be fighting each other too often when it's not welcome.

(2018-05-22 16:31:15)I Wrote:
(2018-05-22 14:39:13)AN|0N Wrote:
It IS PvE. PvP is only enabled because it's funny to whack someone once if they're doing something stupid. Who killed you and stole your shit? Did they grief your base? I can disable PvP if I need to. Griefing is an immediate and permanent ban.

If that's the case then you're allowing to grief more easily, and it can be also be troublesome in tight, narrow straight mines when looking for diamonds for example, when you're having a friend there helping you out.

Nobody killed me, I just got in with my friend and punched him to test PvP, I didn't want to fight anybody really, I'm not into Minecraft PvP... well, IMO PvP off would be a better idea to prevent what I mentioned above, but of course the decision is yours.
Aaaah, I see. Thanks for clarifying -- I dived into the logs and didn't see any matching deaths. The griefing should largely be taken care of with the white-listing, which is why I left it on -- if I take the server public it will be disabled.
(2018-05-22 20:19:18)Mystery Wrote: I personally like PvP on. My friend and I like making PvP arenas every once and a while, and I don't really expect people to be fighting each other too often when it's not welcome.
This is why I keep it on... it's an old-style "freebuild" server, which is doing what you want as long as it doesn't screw with someone who doesn't consent Smile
  • Mystery
I recently changed my name to MysteryAF, but now I can't open my doors or chests because they're locked to Robin_Hoood.

(2018-05-23 02:52:57)Mystery Wrote: I recently changed my name to MysteryAF, but now I can't open my doors or chests because they're locked to Robin_Hoood.
PM me the coords of your house and I'll break the signs for you, and give you new signs to replace the ones I break. That looks like a plugin bug.
Can you whitelist me? My name is Zenashy

[Image: fLMubjiCQnKaj1-B2t7TJg.png]
(2018-05-23 17:29:54)Zenas Wrote: Can you whitelist me? My name is Zenashy

Whitelisted. Note you're technically too young to be on the server but as long as you can keep yourself composed I'm fine with it Smile
(2018-05-23 23:40:12)AN|0N Wrote:
(2018-05-23 17:29:54)Zenas Wrote: Can you whitelist me? My name is Zenashy

Whitelisted. Note you're technically too young to be on the server but as long as you can keep yourself composed I'm fine with it Smile

yeah i think ill be fine thanks

[Image: fLMubjiCQnKaj1-B2t7TJg.png]
Does anyone still play on this?