No
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you rape after dinner?
In Norway, most people would consider raping after dinner impolite. In other countries, however, raping is used as a way to show your appreciation towards the dinner.
Do you rape after dinner?
It depends on the situation. When I'm eating with my friends at the dorm, I always rape after dinner. The others don't seem to mind. When I eat dinner with my family, I usually keep it inside or rape silently.

Honestly, there's nothing better than a good, loud rape after having some beef, bearnaise sauce and pepsi max.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
No, that's impolite
I haven't lost my virginity yet, so no
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
(2018-03-21 16:38:58)Addy Wrote: I haven't lost my virginity yet, so no

what does that have to do with anything?
(2018-03-21 17:02:02)Tebbe Wrote:

Definition of rape. : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
Quality thread here, boys
Signature not available
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Henchai for this post:
  • DD667
(2018-03-21 17:47:01)Addy Wrote:

Definition of rape. : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent

Is that last part really necessary?

Definition of virgin: a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

Rape doesn't have to involve sexual intercourse
(2018-03-21 18:08:16)David Wrote:
(2018-03-21 17:02:02)Tebbe Wrote: what does that have to do with anything?

Definition of virgin: a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

Rape doesn't have to involve sexual intercourse
This isnt torture

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, so let me clue you in. Raping is completely harmless, but some people may consider it impolite.
Sometimes I really just need to let it out, even though it's considered rude. The gas in my stomach keeps building up, and my urge to rape becomes bigger. If I keep putting it off, I'll end up having a tummy-ache. Honestly, I don't know why people consider it rude. If you rape, you obviously liked the food, and it gives you a good aftertaste in your mouth.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2018-03-21 21:23:52)ProClifo Wrote: Sometimes I really just need to let it out, even though it's considered rude. The gas in my stomach keeps building up, and my urge to rape becomes bigger. If I keep putting it off, I'll end up having a tummy-ache. Honestly, I don't know why people consider it rude. If you rape, you obviously liked the food, and it gives you a good aftertaste in your mouth.

So i take it "raping" is some norwegian term for farting in one's own mouth?
inb4lock
Well, why not just tell that dinner was good? And why do you want to rape in the first place? Isn't it because you just want to?
(2018-03-22 05:04:52)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Well, why not just tell that dinner was good? And why do you want to rape in the first place? Isn't it because you just want to?

Yea, the other people rarely want you to rape
This thread isn't even a reasonable attempt at a sensible thread. Unless someone here is about to confess to having committed some serious crimes that might get them jailed for life or worse, there is nothing to discuss here.

(2018-03-21 21:38:14)Milkmann Wrote: So i take it "raping" is some norwegian term for farting in one's own mouth?

If this is the case, I point you to rule A2.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)