Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Shitlord Guilty of Antisemitism
A YouTuber known as CountDankula released a video two years ago about teaching his cute puppy to do the Hitler salute as a joke. Two years later, he has now been arrested by Scottish authorities and he has now been found guilty of antisemitism. He might go to prison for this video. A lot of people on the Internet are saying this is a disaster for free speech.

What do you think about this?

[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
I think the UK is an authoritarian nightmare.
I heard about this, I think its stupid. This video doesn't really hurt anyone. You could argue that it leads to a slippery slope of this sort of thing to be acceptable in society but I don't think there is any evidence that this is the case. I think convicting people for this kind of behaviour is an even more dangerous slippery slope.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Tebbe
I can only hope that the courts reverse this completely ridiculous decision. This is what you'd expect from North Korea, not the UK.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Ali
(2018-03-24 17:02:11)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I can only hope that the courts reverse this completely ridiculous decision. This is what you'd expect from North Korea, not the UK.

That just means you're not up to date about the UK
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Ali
your signature works in every post plastic
(2018-03-24 17:26:08)Tebbe Wrote:
(2018-03-24 17:02:11)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I can only hope that the courts reverse this completely ridiculous decision. This is what you'd expect from North Korea, not the UK.

That just means you're not up to date about the UK

and he is not up to date about the NK
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
this one is equally funny