Poll: Are you committing genocide by having interracial sex?
No, that's fucking retarded.
Yes, you are a disgrace to your race if you do that.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is race mixing genocide?
I think it's retarded, but some people think so. A lot of edgy teens are saying that if you have babies with someone of another ethnicity, you are committing genocide by killing off your own race.

Personally I could not disagree more. Sex is love. Sex is life. Quite literally. You are literally creating another life form, how on Earth can that possibly be genocide?

It's also scientifically proven that having kids with someone of different DNA is healthy. In your face, nazis!
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
race is a made up thing
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nedron for this post:
  • ProClifo
(2018-05-10 23:36:49)Nedron Wrote: race is a made up thing
Yes but ethnicity is still a thing. People who live around the same geographical area tend to look the same. Koreans have similar faces, Africans are black, etc.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Thales4000
Its kinda sad people still judge by the color of people's skin :/
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Thales4000
Of course you are
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Addy
no but if yes then this kid is a jerk
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to I for this post:
  • Mr.Dux, Thales4000
Genocide implies killing people. As long as you don't, it cannot be genocide.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Thales4000
(2018-05-11 23:50:51)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Genocide implies killing people. As long as you don't, it cannot be genocide.

''Genocide is intentional action to destroy a people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part.'' Race mixing could in theory cause genocide.
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.
(2018-05-11 23:59:19)Tebbe Wrote:
(2018-05-11 23:50:51)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Genocide implies killing people. As long as you don't, it cannot be genocide.

''Genocide is intentional action to destroy a people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part.'' Race mixing could in theory cause genocide.

No, as you're not destroying anything at all. Anything that existed before your actions will continue to exist after them.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • 92 Explorer, Ali, I, plastic, Thales4000
Nah whatever shit ain't retarded.
I mean a lot of crap will die out culturally (I mean, I don't follow "guyanese culture" since I much prefer the less-retarded "Canadian anti-culture" but).
Canadian culture is superior anyways.
yes, i'm hopeful that i will commit white genocide in the future
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
think about it this way, no children you have are going to exhibit identical genetic traits to their individual parents

if something is being "killed off" with interracial children, the same goes for all other children
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nedron for this post:
  • Ali