Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 games play through list
ok. i really need to stop playing multiplayer games and start knocking out my AAA titles that i've purchased when they had hype and was just released. this is a personal note blog where i post every single game i want to beat and own so i wont forget i even have them. i get bored sitting in my gaming room thinking "what the hell should i even play". i'lll just download more adult games ^-^".

starting from no particular order, categorized from each console i have:   

Playstation 3: METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION, METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF PATRIOTS, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, GOD OF WAR COLLECTION, And SPIDERMAN WEB OF SHADOW .

Playstation 4: METAL GEAR SOLID 5: THE PHANTOM PAIN,GOD OF WAR, GTA 5, PERSONA 5, HORIZON ZERO DAWN, BLOODBORNE, THE WITCHER 3 WILD HUNT, DRIVECLUB VR, SHADOW of MORDOR, BIOSHOCK THE COLLECTION, RESIDENT EVII. biohazard, MLB  THE SHOW 17, THE LAST OF US REMASTERED, RACHET AND CLANK, DRAGON AGE INQUISITION, GAL*GUN DOUBLE PEACE Wink, INSIDE, CRASH BANDICOOT N SANE TRILOGY, LIFE IS STRANGE, LIFE is Strange: Before the Storm, CLAIRE: Extended Cut, KINGDOM HEARTS - HD 1.5+2.5 Remix, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER, Sprint Vector, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak 3, Jak X: Combat Racing, A Hat in Time, Bound, SUPERHOT VR, GNOG, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Catlateral Damage, and Skyrim

Xbox ONE: FORZA MOTORSPORT 7, HALO THE MASTERCHIEF COLLECTION, GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION, GEARS OF WAR 2, GEARS OF WAR 3, GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT, GEARS OF WAR 4, BATMAN: RETURN TO ARKHAM, BATMAN THE TALETELL SERIES, BATMAN THE TELLTALE SERIES- Season Two, CATHETINE Wink, SUPERHOT, BULLY SCHOLARSHIP EDITION, TUROK, The Disney Afternoon Collection, ASSASSIN'S CREED IV BLACK FLAG, DOOM, JUST CAUSE 2, Ori AND THE BLIND FOREST DEFINITIVE EDITION, RED DEAD REDEMPTION, SLEEPING DOGS DEFINITIVE EDITION, and The WITCHER 2 ASSASSINS of KINGS    

LAPTOP (GAMES THAT ARE ABLE TO RUN ON IT): Amnesia, Flatout 2, Gal*Gun Double Peace(for mods) Wink, Her Lie I Tried To Believe(well written VN), Killing Floor, Mirror Wink, Hell Girls Wink, Negligee Wink, Galaxy Girls Wink, Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night, Purino Party Wink, Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Wink, Deep Space Waifu Wink, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Valkyrie Drive -BHIKKHUNI- Wink, Princess Vanguard Wink, Momoiral Closet Wink, and around 9-10 more but just visual novels Wink

current Que of what to play next: Catherine (about 50% done), God of War (50% done), Halo the Masterchief Collection(playing co-op with friend), Metal Gear Solid1-5, Gears of war1-5 jak1-X, Life is strange+before the storm, Batman telltale series+season 2, The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings, The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Bully Scholarship edition,  Resident Evil 7, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Rachet and Clank, Sprint Vector, Superhot VR, Batman Return to Arkham, Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Claire: Extended Cut, Kingdom hearts1-dream drop distance,(before kingdom hearts 3 comes out), Turok, Disney the afternoon collection, Just Cause 2, Uncharted the Precusor Legacy, ORi and the Blind forest, Crash banicoot n sane trilogy, Forza motorsport 7, skyrim, catlateral damage, sleeping dogs definitve edtion, Red dead remption (before RD2), the amazing spiderman 2, Spiderman web of shadow, the last of us remasted(LOU2) , GNOG, Shadow of mordor, Bioshock1-infinite.

*Note all " ; ) "   Games are played at night before going to bed, if you know what i mean Wink  *
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Addy for this post:
  • Zelante
I have to ask... all of those winky-face games, are they really games, or just sequences of pictures overlaid on top of a dull point-and-click interface?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2018-05-15 06:32:24)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I have to ask... all of those winky-face games, are they really games, or just sequences of pictures overlaid on top of a dull point-and-click interface?

They are really games. Best you can do is Google search them, because, I probably would get in trouble if I posted gameplay on here
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 1 more second.
Yeah, I have no choice but to forbid all forms of adult content here, sadly. Many people have proposed a 18+ hangout throughout the years, and I frankly believe the idea would have been worth a shot when the community was more active, but my hands are tied due to the contract with the hosting company.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)