Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Flickering problem on 2nd screen
Recently I've tried using my 2nd laptop (lent by uni) as a 2nd monitor for my main laptop, but it flickers like crazy during certain and random times.

Here's video of the flickering happening on full scale with Notepad++ especially when I scroll around the text file:

I've been googling solutions to no avail. Any tips on fixing this?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
Can you try with another monitor as second display?
Does the screen look fine when using its own computer or plugging in another one?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 12as for this post:
  • Verdusk
not enough bandwidth between machines, that looks like compression artifacts.
Pretty sure the reason behind this is that the port for a laptop is so the laptop displays to a monitor, not so the laptop is used as a monitor.
How are those computers even connected to each other? I don't see any cable going between them.
(If you're using any form of Internet-based solution, well, then there's your problem.)
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2018-07-19 08:56:13)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: How are those computers even connected to each other? I don't see any cable going between them. (If you're using any form of Internet-based solution, well, then there's your problem.)

...I didn't notice that. Damn it.