Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
You Cringe You Lose!
lol that ass-eating guy just doesn't give a shit
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
I like that guy with the ass eating book. very open
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to y'a pas moyen for this post:
  • Kursed

[Image: bK0fXcP.png]     [Image: 8AA95tF.png][Image: l8oCiLg.png][Image: uDkYIkQ.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Camellia for this post:
  • seitres, ThunderSnail
[Image: k63Hhlm.png]
lolok
(2016-07-06 15:28:56)LeopardEnthusiast Wrote: and once again the time is that

[Image: FizBDOQ.jpg]

This image is derived from a comedy channel actually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFxu9dOO4zk
[Image: 14ne1x1.png]
Are we human, or are we dancer?
This thread hurts me in a way I cannot describe, but I was able to keep the physical cringe symptoms under control.
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper

here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to y'a pas moyen for this post:
  • Saurus
WARNING:Some Touhou characters go insane!!!

[Image: kvlt4id.jpg]

[Image: 41472-show-96426.jpg?1411170450]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: some_other_slipknot_fans__maggots__and_i...5e7gfk.jpg]

[Image: 3101bdo09_gallery__550x346,0.jpg]

[Image: _38216906_sorsha_devin1.jpg]

[Image: _38216902_nile.jpg]

[Image: slipknot.png]

[Image: l_2111defbcc3e5299bfa4890e9fa218fd_large.jpg]
(2016-05-07 14:26:12)DicksOutForHarambe Wrote: time for another low-effort post

[Image: d48a6Zt.jpg]

[Image: ZUvom6M.jpg]

stay tuned for the 10 images that wouldn't fit

These/Those 2 pics made me laugh so hard, I'm about to cry.
(2016-08-14 05:23:44)Hyperacusis Wrote: [Image: kvlt4id.jpg]

Really? The pics that you just showed are of just kids who like "Slipknot". Sure, they only have a few good songs, but some people still like them, though.
[Image: insane_clown_posse9.jpg?enlarge=false&ma...ality=0.85]
[Image: Denj139.gif]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Alice for this post:
  • GodJob, LeopardEnthusiast
(2016-08-14 06:36:41)Mija Wrote: [Image: insane_clown_posse9.jpg?enlarge=false&ma...ality=0.85]

I'm jealous of them. They made $30M+, all by themselves. They were never "Mainstream," they never had MTV, nothing. They did it all by themselves. Underground. You never hear them on the radio, or anything like that. They built an entire "Empire" from literally nothing. That's amazing. 

Honestly, if you were open-minded, you'd see what their music's about. Listen to the messages. 

Also, I know that you only posted that pic, just because of me. I don't know why you seem to hate me so much. I found it pretty funny how you're trying to annoy me. (Before you say that I'm "Defensive," I'm just saying how I think it's really amazing how they became millionaires from literally nothing.)

Edit: That was your 1,337th post. Yes!

Edit: I'm actually pretty surprised to see a "Homestuck" fan call ICP, "Cringe," considering how 97.5%+ of the "Homestuck" fans literally ride ICP's wiener's, (1st time ever saying that), & claim to be "Down," yet you know literally nothing about them.
"2003 called, they want their easy target back." - Rick, from "Rick & Morty".
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Erin for this post:
  • Alice, Good Vibes Cat
Photo 
(2016-08-14 06:30:12)Erin Wrote:
(2016-08-14 05:23:44)Hyperacusis Wrote: [Image: kvlt4id.jpg]

Really? The pics that you just showed are of just kids who like "Slipknot". Sure, they only have a few good songs, but some people still like them, though.

"some people" as in posers who have been deluded to think they're metal as fuck for listening to gay slipknot. Sorry if youre offended but I just cant stand slipshit. They don't have just a few good songs, they have zero good songs. People only choose to like them cause they're trendy and are overhyped with those pointless masks. Imagine, if they never used those weird masks as a part of their trademark, would they be as popular as they are right now? Fuck no. I would get into more detail about why they truly aren't that good, but I don't wanna stretch the page
Quote:"some people" as in posers who have been deluded to think they're metal as fuck for listening to gay slipknot. Sorry if youre offended but I just cant stand slipshit. They don't have just a few good songs, they have zero good songs. People only choose to like them cause they're trendy and they got their attention with the pointless masks.

Yeah, true. & nah, it's fine, I wouldn't call myself a "Fan" of them, I'm just defending the people who listen to them.

& wait, they're "trendy"? I haven't even heard of them in ages. They're still around? That's actually pretty funny, ha.
(2016-08-14 07:02:46)Erin Wrote:
Quote:"some people" as in posers who have been deluded to think they're metal as fuck for listening to gay slipknot. Sorry if youre offended but I just cant stand slipshit. They don't have just a few good songs, they have zero good songs. People only choose to like them cause they're trendy and they got their attention with the pointless masks.

Yeah, true. & nah, it's fine, I wouldn't call myself a "Fan" of them, I'm just defending the people who listen to them.

& wait, they're "trendy"? I haven't even heard of them in ages. They're still around? That's actually pretty funny, ha.

yes they definitely are. They're the "trendiest" "coolest" "heaviest" death metal band around e.e
(2016-08-14 07:14:03)Hyperacusis Wrote:
(2016-08-14 07:02:46)Erin Wrote:

yes they definitely are. They're the "trendiest" "coolest" "heaviest" death metal band around e.e

Really? "Mushroomhead"'s way better. They're actually really good, & I think they've been around for just a few years longer/more than "Slipknot", too.
Eh
(2016-08-14 07:21:16)Erin Wrote:
(2016-08-14 07:14:03)Hyperacusis Wrote:
(2016-08-14 07:02:46)Erin Wrote: Yeah, true. & nah, it's fine, I wouldn't call myself a "Fan" of them, I'm just defending the people who listen to them.

Really? "Mushroomhead"'s way better. They're actually really good, & I think they've been around for just a few years longer/more than "Slipknot", too.

eh ya I guess they're slightly better than slipknot but they still suck and need to lose those pointless masks
(2016-08-14 15:28:01)Hyperacusis Wrote: Eh
(2016-08-14 07:21:16)Erin Wrote:
(2016-08-14 07:14:03)Hyperacusis Wrote: yes they definitely are. They're the "trendiest" "coolest" "heaviest" death metal band around e.e

eh ya I guess they're slightly better than slipknot but they still suck and need to lose those pointless masks

You actually know who they are? That's awesome! & eh, I never really found the point of masks/face-paint.
(2016-08-14 19:45:21)Erin Wrote:
(2016-08-14 15:28:01)Hyperacusis Wrote: Eh
(2016-08-14 07:21:16)Erin Wrote: Really? "Mushroomhead"'s way better. They're actually really good, & I think they've been around for just a few years longer/more than "Slipknot", too.

You actually know who they are? That's awesome! & eh, I never really found the point of masks/face-paint.
well no I didn't know who they were.. I had to google them lol. I dont pay attention to bands like those

and the point of those masks is to create an image for themselves which is something I do not support