Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd like to make a VTer
These days I seriously would like to make a Virtual YouTuber. At first I used to ask many other people make one, but they don't listen to me. So doing it by myself would be much better than that, however, there are more problems.
  • Lack of tools
  • Lack of money, I think
  • I hesitate spending money for software
  • Also learning how to make one

On the other hand, I have ever collected some information about how to create one. This seems to be an useful article.
If it's really troublesome for you, imagine how troublesome it is for the people you told to make one for you.
(2018-05-28 10:10:28)SouthAnd960 Wrote: These days I seriously would like to make a Virtual YouTuber. At first I used to ask many other people make one, but they don't listen to me. So doing it by myself would be much better than that, however, there are more problems.
  • Lack of tools
  • Lack of money, I think
  • I hesitate spending money for software
  • Also learning how to make one

On the other hand, I have ever collected some information about how to create one. This seems to be an useful article.

They should get the death penalty for that.
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • I, this
(2018-05-28 10:10:28)SouthAnd960 Wrote: So doing it by myself would be much better than that, however, there are more problems.
Lack of tools
Lack of money, I think
I hesitate spending money for software
Also learning how to make one
cool! sounds like you're almost there
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to this for this post:
  • plastic
Today I learnt FaceRig is available on not only Steam, but also iPhone and Android.
According to Hololive's official site, they will lend me iPhone X.