Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay, more work!
I've started to work as an assistant at an elementary school. It's pretty cool, I like it there. I especially like it when the kids try to mess with me, because then I get to do something back. Today some of the girls tried to steal my hat, so I lifted them high up in the air while tickling them. It was funny.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Ali, Ilraon
(2018-06-06 20:15:48)ProClifo Wrote: so I lifted them high up in the air while tickling them. It was funny.

[Image: latest?cb=20130202024337]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to David for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Ali, DD667, Dootany, Milkmann, Patriotic Nigra, Residays, Tebbe, this, whoopdedo
Oh fuck, I forgot I'm on the Internet. I should have known better.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Ali, Mija, Residays
Congrats!!!
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
I worked at an elementary school too back in the day. In 9th grade or something during some job-week or something I was an assistant during class, then I worked there before and after school many years later. My favorite part of the job was being outside with the kids and playing with them or watching over them to prevent fights and such. I accidentally said "Faen" once when I only had like an hour sleep that night xd
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE RNG BATTLE FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=6421
          [Image: BbViYSU.png]
Lmao, I've probably cussed more times than I'm aware of
Good luck with the job, enjoying it is already quite a win
Working on a better future
[Image: WkuV46j.png]
All kinds of shitty music: https://soundcloud.com/jomumusic