• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
only true JVers will get this
[Image: Avenged_Sevenfold_2.jpg]
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • dotime, last post, Verdusk
I, Avenged-Sevenfold think I should be modded, because, I'm not one of those people who beg, &, I'm on PR2 nearly 8 hours, every day. &, I see trolling non-stop, &, I just wish I could give them a warning, that really upset's me that they get away with that. (I'm not going to name names.)

Avenged-Sevenfold for Mod.
a7
a7
a7
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verdusk for this post:
  • last post
i dont get it

nevermind got it
sorry 4 ruining the joke but could some1 explain thx
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
I guess I'm not a true JVer. =/
For as long as I can remember, I've had memories.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • y'a pas moyen
a7x3
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • last post
(2018-06-23 08:31:24)ProClifo Wrote: a7x3

omg i didn't even really think of A7 meaning Avenge Sevenfold. i guess i just don't care about rock
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
(2018-06-23 12:48:07)92 Explorer Wrote:
(2018-06-23 08:31:24)ProClifo Wrote: a7x3

omg i didn't even really think of A7 meaning Avenge Sevenfold. i guess i just don't care about rock

a7x, as a matter of fact

7x = sevenfold
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
lol

(2018-06-22 10:01:35)Verdusk Wrote: a7 a7 a7
the answer was in front of us the entire time and we still didn't understand
Lol a7x3
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
i get it

i'm not laughing, but i get it
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • ProClifo