Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it good to use the computer/smartphone/tablet since an infant?
Is it good to use the computer, smartphone, tablet, and whatever, since such the infant age? I wonder if it is good or not.

Honestly, I think we should define what "to use the computer" is. To be shown is not counted while to operate is counted.

Reviewing my experience, I don't think it good for your health, I think.

Actually, when I was about 3, my father showed me and my mother some FLASH works, and at that time I managed to learn to use mouse. Later, I learnt to use the keyboard, I guess. It was earlier to use the personal computer for the first time than that of to use cell phones and to use handheld game console. As a result, I used to play computer games almost every day since around that age, which caused me something unhealthy and something bad at communicating with other people, I think.

So, what is your opinion?

tbh is it valuable to discuss it although there are some sites that has conclusions about it?
nothing wrong with that as long as the kid doesn't spend all their time on it.
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.
Depends on the maturity of the child as well as how much time they spend on it (and for what).
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
Yes. It's better to teach them how to use those things properly and safely, after all.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I mean if they're under supervision why not.

I've seen a 9 year old in this one community insult everyone who differs in opinion and makes horrible topics, he seriously thinks he'll get cancer from "cancerous" posts.
The internet will consume us all
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE RNG BATTLE FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=6421
          [Image: BbViYSU.png]
If theyre a nerdy kid at six then heck yes
If theyre an outside kiddo then heck no
[Image: Pt441jt.jpg?1]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skiward for this post:
  • SouthAnd960
it's okay as long as they aren't going on acidch.at
[Image: A25MUAy.png]

Add me on Discord Ruby#0511 thank you