• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back for like maybe a week then ill disappear again
sup babies
[Image: A25MUAy.png]

Add me on Discord Ruby#0511 thank you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Haruhi for this post:
  • Yretsym
Howdy.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]

That 2018 NASCAR season though.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
Well, hi. Why are you leaving so soon?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
hi idk who you are
Working on a better future
[Image: WkuV46j.png]
All kinds of shitty music: https://soundcloud.com/jomumusic
hoi im feisywihraueshfkjshfkds

nascar 2018? hmmmm ill think about it for a bit, too bad though that my hdd that had nr2003 died and i have to start over but that's easy

i might pop in and out for a few times now

(2018-07-01 22:22:36)Haruhi Wrote: nascar 2018? hmmmm ill think about it for a bit, too bad though that my hdd that had nr2003 died and i have to start over but that's easy

Sorry, I was referring to the 2018 Monster Energy Cup Series going on right now (or the other series).
Oohhhh... I haven't been watching this season of NASCAR tbh. All of the changes turned me off of it and I haven't watched since weeks, though I've been really into sportscar racing as of late, especially Blancpain IMSA and WEC. But I've heard that the season is being really good with the 3 way battle for the title.

(2018-07-01 22:32:37)Haruhi Wrote: Oohhhh... I haven't been watching this season of NASCAR tbh. All of the changes turned me off of it and I haven't watched since weeks, though I've been really into sportscar racing as of late, especially Blancpain IMSA and WEC. But I've heard that the season is being really good with the 3 way battle for the title.

I also have been neglecting the past three races due to work, but it is basically just Harvick, Kyle Busch, and Truex Jr. as the top 3 with maybe Larson or Bowyer getting the fourth spot in the Final Four (actually the top 5 of the race today). Most races have been meh, but the recent ones have looked better. I actually think the Truck series has been the best so far.
To kinda fill in the rest of the people

I've been gone for the past 2 years I think? due to more personal issues and trying to find a purpose for myself, though I managed to find something within networking. As of now I'm about to take the ICND1 exam, and going towards a field related to networking and servers and stuff.

I've also been working on a huge project on the side with my best friend, been taking up a ton of my free time but I don't mind, but haven't been able to check back here or even think about it. The community my best friend made has really welcomed me and im kinda trapped, haha

What about other people here that I remember from JV or even early acid? Good Job Man? Pontoty? trying to think of others...

And what have I missed?

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Haruhi for this post:
  • GodJob
(2018-07-01 23:03:43)Haruhi Wrote: To kinda fill in the rest of the people

I've been gone for the past 2 years I think? due to more personal issues and trying to find a purpose for myself, though I managed to find something within networking. As of now I'm about to take the ICND1 exam, and going towards a field related to networking and servers and stuff.

I've also been working on a huge project on the side with my best friend, been taking up a ton of my free time but I don't mind, but haven't been able to check back here or even think about it. The community my best friend made has really welcomed me and im kinda trapped, haha

What about other people here that I remember from JV or even early acid? Good Job Man? Pontoty? trying to think of others...

And what have I missed?

Present lol
Welcome back dude
Holy shit, what's up dude!!!!