Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you make electronic circuits? And why?
Also what are the reasons why I should do kit?

I'd like to know the reasons other than "to learn how electronic circles work."
wats that
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
(2018-07-06 15:06:56)Ali Wrote: wats that

The question is, do you know what you're building? At a quick glance, that looks like a useless circuit...
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I can't say that I do.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]

(2018-07-08 00:13:36)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: The question is, do you know what you're building? At a quick glance, that looks like a useless circuit...

That looks like a random image off Google Images and not something he built. Check the link out and you'd know it's a picture of "Stripboard_AM_Receiver" uploaded at "wikimedia".
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
I think he's referring to Arduinos, and "electronic circles" likely means electric circuits. Yes, I play around a little with Arduinos, but I have a very limited knowledge, though I plan on putting more effort into it since I'm finished with my schooling.

My university has a program with a South Korean university, and a lot of their engineering projects involved Arduinos. I wish they were more widely used around my school, but it was limited to Electrical and Computer Engineering majors.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Smurtz for this post:
  • SouthAnd960
no, and I've forgotten almost everything I learned at school about this.
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE RNG BATTLE FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=6421
          [Image: BbViYSU.png]
isnt anyone else going to pick up on the fact that he said electronic circles and not circuits
follow my IG and I'll follow yo ass back to work n suck you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Matt for this post:
  • SouthAnd960
I make several tens of thousands an hour in factorio.

... oh, not those electronic circuits.

Yeah I've made them, no time to make new ones though