Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just passed the naval fitness test
[Image: 1uelRkI.png]
(video demos of what I had to do: https://www.cfmws.com/en/aboutus/psp/dfi...ideos.aspx )

i'm proud but also highkey sore muscles so if anyone knows any better remedies than oranges that'd be gr8
[Image: RpPPaUb.png]
~Former Auroran Survivor Host (click banner)~
~Dux~
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Dux for this post:
  • Uptight 534
Congratulations. Does the Canadian Navy have their own test that you have to pass or is the FORCE Program the only test that every military branch has to take? The U.S. military branches only have a test specific for that branch (Navy = PRT, Air Force = BMT, etc.).

I also love how in the "Overview" video (first one) they threw in a hockey clip and in the "About" video everyone is training on hockey rinks.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Uptight 534 for this post:
  • Mr.Dux
Your blood pressure was 132/77; that's slightly high for an at rest measurement. (Unless it was shortly after some intense exercising.) Keep an eye on that, just in case.

Also, I see they use ISO dates in the form. Nice.

Anyway, trivialities aside, congratulations!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Mr.Dux
(2018-07-12 23:10:37)Uptight 534 Wrote: Congratulations. Does the Canadian Navy have their own test that you have to pass or is the FORCE Program the only test that every military branch has to take? The U.S. military branches only have a test specific for that branch (Navy = PRT, Air Force = BMT, etc.). I also love how in the "Overview" video (first one) they threw in a hockey clip and in the "About" video everyone is training on hockey rinks.

yea the FORCE test is the general basic test across all branches then there's specific training for your specific occupation later down the line

lmao yea there's Canadian flags literally everywhere at the base but tbh i think that's any military base Tongue
[Image: RpPPaUb.png]
~Former Auroran Survivor Host (click banner)~
~Dux~

GET READY TO TURN GAY
[Image: vIDUdv3.png]