Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Tinder make it impossible to delete messages?
A lot of people like to lie about their age on Tinder, then in the aftermath, the older person is accused of having unconsented sex with a minor. Should Tinder make it impossible to edit and delete messages, so they could be used as evidence in a trial?
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
do they not have a way of checking sent messages even if they have been deleted from a conversation? im sure they have some kind of access to that stuff, if not thats pretty dumb
[Image: fEVlgeH.jpg]
(9:57:59 PM) Ena: dylan I'll stick my fingers in your butthole
(9:04:27 PM) ITNW: grab my pussy daddy uwu Pontoty 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Just Monika. for this post:
  • Residays
But women don't lie about rape wtf
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
I'd be surprised if the police/courts can't see/check a log of all messages including deleted ones

And when the next app comes around? This is not an issue with Tinder; it's an issue with the legal system in whichever country this is happening.

Instead of assuming that the adult knew about the minor's age, the prosecution should be required to prove it. Innocent until proven guilty. You know, basic stuff.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
>implying you get matches on tinder loooooooooooooooooooooool
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
(2018-07-30 02:01:44)Big Money Salvia Wrote: >implying you get matches on tinder loooooooooooooooooooooool

if only you knew
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2018-07-30 02:37:54)ProClifo Wrote:
(2018-07-30 02:01:44)Big Money Salvia Wrote: >implying you get matches on tinder loooooooooooooooooooooool
if only you knew
stop lying ginger
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
I've never used Tinder and I probably never will.