Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of TOEIC?
In case you don't know what TOEIC is:
Quote:The Test of English for International Communication® (TOEIC) is "an English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment." Musho Betis
The quote above is from the article on Wikipedia.

The Official Site of TOEIC

Are you familiar with such the test? Many students(me too) in my region are forced to take the exam nothing but in order to pass the university or enter the corporation. I think some people misrecognize that people who have better score on TOEIC have better ability of English-conversation. I am due to take such the inflexible test, because it asks so many inflexible things, like terms of grammar, trivia of grammar, and so on. Well, it's too difficult to brief you how I think it crappy to take the TOEIC, as a non-native English speaker.
I swear at some point you can develop the skill to know which threads have been made by SouthAnd960 holy shit.

Anyway, this is the first time I notice this, so I guess it seems interesting, haven't tried the real thing though.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • Camer999
(2018-08-08 18:46:44)Residays Wrote: I swear at some point you can develop the skill to know which threads have been made by SouthAnd960 holy shit.

Anyway, this is the first time I notice this, so I guess it seems interesting, haven't tried the real thing though.

Might be because he's one of the few people still making threads at this point.
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
(2018-08-08 19:52:41)Ali Wrote:
(2018-08-08 18:46:44)Residays Wrote: I swear at some point you can develop the skill to know which threads have been made by SouthAnd960 holy shit.

Might be because he's one of the few people still making threads at this point.

I was forgetting about AF before, but I remembered to make new threads here.

BoT, is TOEIC known in your region in the first place?
Never heard of it
but English is my 1st language so that's probably why

I'd guess you've gotta take it since English is the language used most (I'm quite sure) in international deals and conversation (e.g. this forum Tongue)
what is the difference of this and toefl
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
(2018-08-09 23:57:41)Big Money Salvia Wrote: what is the difference of this and toefl

As far as I can tell from quickly glancing at those articles at 3 in the morning, the TOEFL is more advanced.

@OP: not to be rude, but you're struggling with grammar questions because your English grammar is awful. Take the chance and learn! You haven't improved one bit in the past year or two; the reason why you're given a test like that is so you'll be able to communicate with people in other countries efficiently, and right now you're not at that level of skill.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Bump.

Recently I saw an article saying that The Eiken Test in Practical English Proficiency is better than TOEIC in viewpoint of communication. Is that so?

EDIT:
(2018-08-09 23:57:41)Big Money Salvia Wrote: what is the difference of this and toefl
I googled it and found:TOEIC's purpose is for some business and daily conversation while TOEFL's is for studying abroad.