Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mass-Emmigration Issues
So with how low Venezuela has gone, it's no surprise that so many people decide to leave the country.

I'm actually leaving to Chile sometime soon with my dad, possibly during Early 2019, but there are some things that have been worrying me.

See: Venezuelans have been leaving in millions to lots of countries (I mean that's probably obvious but you get what I'm trying to say), and the amount of hate towards them seems to be growing, places like Panama have a bunch of hate for them.

And you know what? I'd say the hate for Venezuelans is justified... partially.

See: Since Venezuela doesn't (or barely) enforce laws, a lot of people take advantage of it and some people don't even care about hiding their identity when doing crimes, these people also leave the country, countries that literally welcome them, and they end up biting the hand that feeds them.

A growing amount of Venezuelans in other countries continue doing harm (Murdering, stealing, robbing, littering...), and they do end up getting imprisoned, it seems like they think they're going to get away with crimes in the outside.

And that's a shame because it seems people generalize us because of those bad apples, there are people who don't generalize us of course, but it's happening with a bunch of people, in some countries more than others it seems.

I'm not really sure how my life will go in Chile because apparently our society is bad enough to judge people out of their nationality, I've heard mixed stuff, hell, some people even give free shelter to Venezuelans until they're able to take care of themselves.

But even if it goes well, I'm worried.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • Ali, Joccy, Mija, The Silent Artist, Tuxi, Verdusk
[Image: Good_luck_with_moving_residays.png]
[Image: lfM6SK0.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to The Silent Artist for this post:
  • Residays
(2018-08-10 07:33:08)The Silent Artist Wrote: [Image: Good_luck_with_moving_residays.png]

Heh, that's cute... thanks...
we are following from behind
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
We're seeing more and more immigrants from Venezuela every day; the mass exodus is a well-known phenomenon here. They usually have an easy time here, but I have no idea about Chile.

Good luck!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Ali, Residays, The Silent Artist