Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do racists and racism exist?
I hate some people because they say inappropriate things....
you questioning your existence homie?
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Big Money Salvia for this post:
  • Residays
Because (different) nations and skin color people exist. All they want to be ONE. One language, one religion - that is what describes the future God's Kingdom?
[Image: UubrvW8.jpg]
Humans stink
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
because immigrants come here and burn our cars
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.
Difference in culture and attitude I would say.
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE RNG BATTLE FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=6421
          [Image: BbViYSU.png]
Blissful ignorance.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Pacha Kamaq
Humans are poopy sometimes.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
Because there is a difference between people. People will always manage to make a deal about being a little bit different, be it appearance, religion, sexuality, interests, team, country, etc. etc. etc.
It's just how it is.
Because people with darker skin are more resistant to sunburn and that makes the people with lighter skin more jealous.
because islam is a religion of peace
(2016-08-15 23:41:05)Northadox Wrote: I don't want to be a stupid-ass hood nigga

Please -
never mind forger the please just change your f***ing signature. Go make your own before I throw a goddamned fit. If you were trying to be funny well you bloody right failed, and if you were trying to piss me off well you succeeded.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to seitres for this post:
  • IcyMind, Pacha Kamaq, Tebbe
Because of a lack of positive interconnectedness between races.