Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It IS terrible to introduce daylight savings!
Exclamation 
I need the answer as soon as possible in order to prevent the world's stupid diet workers from introducing daylight savings in my region!
My region is getting insane! Damn it my government! Why the hell is it to be introduced in 2020 for the Olympics and Paralympics!? Damn it for not being a politician!

Edit. How do we prevent from introducing daylight savings?

2nd Edit. We have to make politicians understand the fact.
Maybe they want more sun in the evening since some Olympic events later could do with more sun
but DST just makes stuff more confusing+annoying imo. Why not just move the schedule 1 hour backwards from what they would have it as, it'd do the same thing
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer999 for this post:
  • SouthAnd960
I wouldn't welcome it.

By your region do you mean all of Japan, or your prefecture only, or smaller?
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
(2018-08-14 12:06:01)Verdusk Wrote: I wouldn't welcome it.

By your region do you mean all of Japan, or your prefecture only, or smaller?

Perhaps... probably I ought to use the word definitely, but they are gonna apply for the entire my region.... Damn it, government.... WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST THE STUPID POLITICIANS IN ORDER NOT TO INTRODUCE SUCH THE TIMEZONE. THIS IS GONNA BE STRESSFUL FOR ANYONE.... WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT....
Help me....
WE GOTTA APPLY OUR OPINIONS HERE TO THE FUCKING IDIOT GOVERNMENT....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Ali
DST is stupid
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45080980

oh wow it's 2hrs DST (and oh the heat, fair enough)
But they could just move the actual times and not put in DST
I don't like it.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
(2018-08-14 12:12:19)SouthAnd960 Wrote: Perhaps... probably I ought to use the word definitely, but they are gonna apply for the entire my region.... Damn it, government.... WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST THE STUPID POLITICIANS IN ORDER NOT TO INTRODUCE SUCH THE TIMEZONE. THIS IS GONNA BE STRESSFUL FOR ANYONE.... WE MUST FIGHT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT....
Help me....
WE GOTTA APPLY OUR OPINIONS HERE TO THE FUCKING IDIOT GOVERNMENT....

Welcome back!
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Camer999, Pacha Kamaq, ProClifo, Residays
(2018-08-14 12:16:59)Camer999 Wrote: But they could just move the actual times and not put in DST

This is what I said when I first heard of this
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Camer999
Yeah let's protest in Acid Forums so they don't put DST.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • Camer999, Pacha Kamaq, Tebbe
(2018-08-15 13:14:51)Residays Wrote: Yeah let's protest in Acid Forums so they don't put DST.

And we gotta send the link to this page to some political parties!
(2018-08-16 11:50:21)SouthAnd960 Wrote:
(2018-08-15 13:14:51)Residays Wrote: Yeah let's protest in Acid Forums so they don't put DST.

That was obviously sarcasm.
Nothing you ever post here, ever, will ever have even the slightest effect on any country's politics. Please learn that for once.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Pacha Kamaq, Residays
(2018-08-16 22:40:21)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2018-08-16 11:50:21)SouthAnd960 Wrote:

That was obviously sarcasm.
Nothing you ever post here, ever, will ever have even the slightest effect on any country's politics. Please learn that for once.

Hey, now that Trump is president, I am never underestimating someone's chances of becoming relevant in politics again.
I don't see the issue, I've never had any problems with it... Just sucks in winter when it gets dark at 6pm, but in summer it's lit
[Image: 29qftdu.gif]
• wнσ αм i? • σн รнє'ร тнє qυєєи. • єиα •
(2018-08-23 04:12:12)Exodus Wrote: I don't see the issue, I've never had any problems with it... Just sucks in winter when it gets dark at 6pm, but in summer it's lit

It actually alters people's sleep cycles and the like, and thus it has been repeatedly shown to encourage negative states of mind, to the point of leading to some cases of depression and even a minor increase in suicide rates.

Then just move your timezone one hour ahead all year round. We did that at some point in history and it has worked just fine ever since. Sure, mornings are darker around this time of year, but who cares if it's dark at 7 in the morning a few months per year?

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Ali
I prefer to have the sun down early, it's so peaceful and relaxing with darkness.
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE RNG BATTLE FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=6421
          [Image: BbViYSU.png]
(2018-08-23 08:50:49)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2018-08-23 04:12:12)Exodus Wrote: I don't see the issue, I've never had any problems with it... Just sucks in winter when it gets dark at 6pm, but in summer it's lit

It actually alters people's sleep cycles and the like, and thus it has been repeatedly shown to encourage negative states of mind, to the point of leading to some cases of depression and even a minor increase in suicide rates.

Then just move your timezone one hour ahead all year round. We did that at some point in history and it has worked just fine ever since. Sure, mornings are darker around this time of year, but who cares if it's dark at 7 in the morning a few months per year?

Not to mention its extremely inconvenient and that losing an hour of sleep causes an increase in fatal accidents according to this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11152980
(2018-08-24 18:25:03)Ali Wrote:
(2018-08-23 08:50:49)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:

Not to mention its extremely inconvenient and that losing an hour of sleep causes an increase in fatal accidents according to this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11152980

Yeah! BTW I heard this: since my region's public transportation is very in time, DST results in its confusion!
Also DST DEFINITELY KILLS US 'cuz it'll be our another stress. Enough is enough!

WTF THAT POLITICIANS?! DO THEY WANNA MURDER US WITH TIME!? HOW CRAZY! I heard you just need to get up earlier instead of DST.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • Ali
Bump

Actually it is to be introduced in 2019! I should have noticed that earlier!

Also some labors point out it leads people to unhealthy.

These days the government declares what is called Laboratory Revolution, which actually the government is the largest being to prevent people from work in good environment.

It's not enough to discuss the topic; I meant no senses to discuss; instead, we must fight against the government! This sounds like that government wants us for the third world war.

but it gets dark at 2pm in winter
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.