Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launch Box (Emulator Front-End)
I found this program from a video of a really good spanish youtuber, personally I probably won't use it but some people may like it.

It organizes your games (& Emulators) with box art, videos, descriptions, screenshots, and if you don't like how they look you can organize them yourself.

The way it does this is by community work if you want to help them.

https://www.launchbox-app.com/

[Image: LaunchBox-Premium-Screenshot-Red.png]
20 USD. For a program that is the fancy equivalent of folders.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2018-09-06 08:27:39)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: 20 USD. For a program that is the fancy equivalent of folders.

you only pay for the big box mode, and its more than just folders it has info and pictures and box art for a ton of games which would take forever yourself, and it has really nice overlays. If you don't see the value in it thats you, but I'd rather have a central location for all my games that has a nice looking UI with info and pictures and box art of all my games and not just clicking through folders
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to David for this post:
  • Residays
(2018-09-06 14:36:48)David Wrote:
(2018-09-06 08:27:39)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: 20 USD. For a program that is the fancy equivalent of folders.

you only pay for the big box mode

Also the big box mode is for arcade machines.

Btw, content creators get it for free Sleepy