Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a confession to make.
I am so in love with one of the girls in group. She doesn't normally post at this time so I am hoping this will slip under the radar and she won't see it. I mean I don't even know her bit everything about her seems awesome. She has a great sense of humour and posts alot of relatable shit.

Obviously looks are a part of it. She's not just pretty tho she's beautiful. Now I am not really an attractive person myself but I've been to her profile page alot and I just feel like we would click if we ever met judging by the posts she makes and the friends she seems to have.

I honestly think we are super compatible but see cause I found her in this meme group how do I tell her without coming off as being weird? My profile is on private so if she did happen to look at mine she wouldn't have a clue what I am like and I could just be another creep out there. 
I'm thinking about sending a private message or maybe send her some memes as a talking point. I also thought about just going fuck it and adding her as a friend but I don't know if she will remember I am from this group. Thoughts?
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • Pacha Kamaq, ProClifo, Tebbe
I can't tell if this post is meant to be serious or a meme.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Residays
(2018-09-15 12:43:28)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I can't tell if this post is meant to be serious or a meme.
A meme? I am confessing my true love to the most beautiful woman in existence and you think I'm meme'ing? The reason I post this now is because she doesn't normally post at this time so I am hoping this will slip under the radar and she won't see it. I mean I don't even know her bit everything about her seems awesome. She has a great sense of humour and posts alot of relatable shit.

Obviously looks are a part of it. She's not just pretty tho she's beautiful. Now I am not really an attractive person myself but I've been to her profile page alot and I just feel like we would click if we ever met judging by the posts she makes and the friends she seems to have.

I honestly think we are super compatible but see cause I found her in this meme group how do I tell her without coming off as being weird? My profile is on private so if she did happen to look at mine she wouldn't have a clue what I am like and I could just be another creep out there.
I'm thinking about sending a private message or maybe send her some memes as a talking point. I also thought about just going fuck it and adding her as a friend but I don't know if she will remember I am from this group. Thoughts?
Yeah, meme it is.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_L4Rixya64
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
(2018-09-15 15:04:50)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Yeah, meme it is.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
I also have a confession to make.

I am so in love with one of the girls in group. She doesn't normally post at this time so I am hoping this will slip under the radar and she won't see it. I mean I don't even know her bit everything about her seems awesome. She has a great sense of humour and posts alot of relatable shit.

[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Podifo, Tebbe
what is this meme i looked it up and nothing came up
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
I have another confession to make.

I'm your fool.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 1amayzingman for this post:
  • Pacha Kamaq, Residays
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOU
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Residays
It's sad that people have 'memeified' what could be a genuine love confession.

It's sad that people have 'loveified' what could be a genuine meme confession.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DWZ for this post:
  • 1amayzingman
It's sad that love has 'peopleified' what could have been a genuine meme confession.
It's love that memes have 'sadified' what could have been a genuine people confession.
It's people that have 'confessified' a meme that could have been genuine sad love.
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
credit to podifo for your signature