Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Update Deletes Your Files
Microsoft already pulled it out but it's interesting.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/5/17940...nts-issues
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comme...documents/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • self
Windows 10 is a colossal fuckup. For instance, you can't disable updates. (Not permanently, at least.) So it isn't just a good thing that they pulled it back, it's necessary, because if they hadn't done this, users would have eventually been completely unable to prevent the update from coming and deleting their files.

Just stay as far away from this failed attempt at an OS as you can. I have to use it every day on my work laptop and I despise it.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Residays
(2018-10-10 06:20:52)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Windows 10 is a colossal fuckup. For instance, you can't disable updates. (Not permanently, at least.) So it isn't just a good thing that they pulled it back, it's necessary, because if they hadn't done this, users would have eventually been completely unable to prevent the update from coming and deleting their files. Just stay as far away from this failed attempt at an OS as you can. I have to use it every day on my work laptop and I despise it.

You know, I would do the same, but with Windows 7 loosing support slowly over newer things, it's kinda sad we're forced to have it's bad features.
Windows 10 pro fixes a lot of the pain, but windows 10 home is a steaming pile of shit and I would stay away from it.

And they're homifying 10 pro...
I completely dropped Windows four years ago and I can't recall a single time when I wish I hadn't.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)