Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you accepted your inevitable death?
The minute we're born, we start dying. We die a little more every day. Young or old, rich or poor, there's nothing we can do to stop it. It may happen in a couple months or fifty years from now, but no matter when it happens, it will seem too soon to you.

We all know it's coming, but most people try not to think about it. What about you? Have you accepted that you will die one day? Say, would you be okay with dying tomorrow? Can you even bear the thought of not existing?

What are your thoughts on death? There's no right or wrong answer here. Speak your mind!
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
I have for a long time, as well as accepting the inevitable death of family members and friends.
[Image: ebvLbre.jpg]
I've accepted it, and rarely think about it.
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
I don't think I ever will.
If you were immortal, wouldn't you be suffered from illness for such long time when you caught? Death is inevitable, of course.
Death is something nobody could escape, see or hear.

Death is a ! isnt it

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to dotime for this post:
  • Ali, ProClifo, Residays, SouthAnd960, Tebbe
(2018-08-07 01:54:23)TheWicked Wrote: We're all going to die one day anyway. I would highly recommend NOT fearing death.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheWicked for this post:
  • Residays
It's no use worrying about it all the time, but I'd like it to happen later rather than sooner. Accepting it is too fatalistic.
(2018-10-17 10:27:20)TheWicked Wrote:
(2018-08-07 01:54:23)TheWicked Wrote: We're all going to die one day anyway. I would highly recommend NOT fearing death.

How?
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
(2018-10-17 12:59:06)Ali Wrote:
(2018-10-17 10:27:20)TheWicked Wrote:
How?

Considering there's nothing you can do to prevent it, why fear it? Seems rather pointless to be afraid of fate (for me at least).

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheWicked for this post:
  • Residays
(2018-10-19 13:16:53)TheWicked Wrote:
(2018-10-17 12:59:06)Ali Wrote: How?

Considering there's nothing you can do to prevent it, why fear it? Seems rather pointless to be afraid of fate (for me at least).

I asked how not why.

You can't choose what you are and aren't afraid of most of the time. Fear is often irrational.
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Residays
Judging by my irrational fear of death and the inevitable...I would say no not yet
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH