Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Just vote" is stupid
I've always found it stupid when people say "just vote" because it implies that a vote at random is better than no vote at all.

Democracy functions best when an informed vote is made, not when the most amount of people vote.
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Residays, Tebbe
Fuck I ate a really hot curry and got a really bad case of acid reflux Urghhhhhhhhhhhh
While you're right, the idea is to discourage people who say silly things like "it doesn't matter who you vote for; they're all the same and they're all going to fuck you over".
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I suppose that's true but it does irk me. I think that uninformed voting is at least as big a problem as the lack of people voting.
[Image: pJ8pMZ2.png]
if voting changed anything, it would be illegal
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
(2018-10-24 17:14:25)Big Money Salvia Wrote: if voting changed anything, it would be illegal

It does change things; why do you think the first thing any dictator does is prevent voting from working as designed?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)